Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Video Me Jumping Rope at the Gym**Video**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a chick? why is she wearing a protector cup, she got balls? looks like she could have lol ...
    She walked straight past those pink gloves bro...you sure that aint yours?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackSwifty View Post
      Thats a chick? why is she wearing a protector cup, she got balls? looks like she could have lol ...
      She sure looked like a girl to me but she did walked passed them gloves.

Who cares what these *******s think of you dog, keep doing your thing.

Comment

Not bad, there was 1 pattern I've never tried there, I'll start doing that 1 too. Can you do double unders?

Comment

Originally posted by potatos View Post
          Back in my day we used old leather skipping ropes soaked in old tractor oil, that were cut from from real pack oxen leather. They must of weighed about 20 pounds. Our boxing boots were old WW1 army surplus because we couldn´t afford the fancy smancy high tech synthetic charlie boy boots they use today.
          We used to do skipping for a solid hour to warm up, and that was after working 13 hr days laying railway track. Not many of us made it through this backbreaking work, if the heat or the rattle snakes get to ya the Injun raiding parties would. I would work with a 50 pound sledge hammer in one hand and a six gun in the other.
          We were tough back then, not like the hoopty doopty wussie boys today. Wouldn´t find any pink gloves in any of our gyms.
          Haha, and to add to your story, fighters from the past use to fight 100 rd fights.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackSwifty View Post
            dude have u ever even been to a gym?!?! we're all so cool with eachother we leave our **** laying around all the ****in time. so shut the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by LatinoGloves View Post
              dude have u ever even been to a gym?!?! we're all so cool with eachother we leave our **** laying around all the ****in time. so shut the **** up
              Tranquilo amigo solo una broma

Comment

Hey man no offence but chicks don't leave their **** lying around like that.

Mysterious pink gloves hmmmmm, but I believe you that they aren't yours (thousands wouldn't, but I do)

Comment

Originally posted by PP--- View Post
                  Hey man no offence but chicks don't leave their **** lying around like that.

Mysterious pink gloves hmmmmm, but I believe you that they aren't yours (thousands wouldn't, but I do)
                  wow oh my god yall! they arent mine...im freakin serious! i love how i post a video of me just jumping rope and the only feedback i get is about the pink gloves on the floor!

Comment

i love how i post a video of me just jumping rope and the only feedback i get is about the pink gloves on the floor!
                    Its a good thing you love it because otherwise you may get upset :P

Comment

Originally posted by Landon S View Post
                      Its a good thing you love it because otherwise you may get upset :P
                      haha funny man huh?!?! jk. but that really did make me laugh

Comment

Working...
                      X