Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview with Rubin Hurricane Carter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Rubin Hurricane Carter.

Enjoy!

Originally posted by Southpaw16bf View Post

Enjoy!
    TTT thanks for posting

Comment

This guy is scum.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        This guy is scum.
        Why is he scum?

Comment

Because he killed those people and the people who bothered to get him free, he doesn't even talk to him anymore or anything. I think I also read he hates them. The movie sucks ass big time.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            Because he killed those people and the people who bothered to get him free, he doesn't even talk to him anymore or anything. I think I also read he hates them. The movie sucks ass big time.
            Were did ya get all this information from?

Comment

Carter story

I remember the newspaper and magazine articles about the Carter case.
              My initial analytical thought was Carter was not guilty because he was short compared to the description of the real shooter.

Comment

Ron Lipton help him out bigtime and he **** on him. Alot of people helped him out he feels he doesnt owe anybody.

Comment

One thing that pissed me off about the movie is that they tried to make out he got skanked in the ring too when he really did get beat up fair and square in them fights. That was pure bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16bf View Post
                    Were did ya get all this information from?
                    It's pretty much common knowledge, but just google "Rubin Hurricane Carter real trial facts" and it pretty much exposes that movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X