No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Dominates Joshua Clottey, Easy Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
    I'm far from a *****. check my previous posts. But I wholeheartedly agree with Floyd on the random testing (blood and urine). IT's important in the most dangerous sport in the world where one punch can kill you or change your life forever...
    it also killed the fight and changed boxing's life forever

Comment

• Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
      Yea and imagine how much damage he would caused if he threw more than the 10 punches he threw in the fight
      and imagine what could have happen to Clottey if he decided to open up

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        You're fuckin ******ed. Point blank. You are a pac-hugging ******- only a blind fan would say that they don't want to see that fight. Fuck your post count- you still haven't learned ****.
        u want to see ****?? Mayweather vs Mosley

Comment

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
          Lol right when they all woke up this morning. Pac dominated a naturally bigger fighter, as no other welterweight had done before. He gets no credit?
          Plenty of people predicted it. Myself included from the moment the fight was signed. All credit to Pacquiao but this fight was a foregone conclusion.

Comment

• Clottey sucks! WTF was that all about? He didn't throw enough and when he did he landed but stopped. Why? to make Manny look good so the Mayweather natch-up appeals more to the public? Clottey was happy because he didn't go down and Manny is the "only" one that really beat him. Bull****, at least the other fighters that lost against Manny came to fight. Cotto got beat but at least he engaged Manny, at least he tried. F.uck Clottey! I bet he got a guarantee at another title shot/ big money from Arum. I hope not only his trainers visa gets revoked but his as well.

Comment

• Thanks to Joshua Clottey we were treated to the first ever non entertaining Pacquiao fight. With the exception of Soto vs Diaz this whole card was absolutley awful. Unfortunately the party I watched the fight at was so bored by the time that fight started the whole room broke into a half hour conversation about the NFL so I wasn't even able to give the Soto fight the attention it deserved. As for Joshua Clottey, HBO, Shotime, and even Bob Arum shouldnt put him back on tv. I know he was fihting the best but he didn't even try. He didn't throw ****. Boxing should suspend Clottey for atleast a year for ripping off the boxing public. Horrible show.

Comment

Working...
              X