Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump......

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi View Post
      I used to hate Holmes when he first won his title and after a few defenses, but that kind of faded for me over time where I'm at the point now where I simply appreciate & respect him as the great fighter he was during his time (still don't like him much as a person, though, from what I know/known...Or maybe I'm kind of nuetral. *shrugs*).

Although Butterfly must think I'm a big fan of Holmes' for some reason, as he has sent me some PMs in the past all because he started a Holmes thread and he wanted me to check it out.
      I know Holmes, he is a great, great guy. But don't piss him off.

Comment

Larry's demolition of Marvis Frazier, Cooney, Spinks (leon), and Mercer were all impressive. He showed mercy on Ali. He fought a war with Norton, and he contiuned beating good fighters in the 90's. In 1995 he lost by 1 point on 2 of the scorecards for the WBC title against Olivar McCall. He cut Holyfield in their fight, and he continued fighting and winning until he was 52 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by bill1234 View Post
          Larry's demolition of Marvis Frazier, Cooney, Spinks (leon), and Mercer were all impressive. He showed mercy on Ali. He fought a war with Norton, and he contiuned beating good fighters in the 90's. In 1995 he lost by 1 point on 2 of the scorecards for the WBC title against Olivar McCall. He cut Holyfield in their fight, and he continued fighting and winning until he was 52 years old.

- -Ye aulde peanut noggin.

Ducked Joe for Marvis is impressive?

KOing Leon in 3 when Coetzee did it in 1 long before is impressive?

Cooney out scoring him him through the first 10 rds and then slowly melting in fatigue over a distance he'd never ever been close to is impressive?

Mercer almost choking him to death with one arm and then clowning him with beech slaps the whole of the Fight is impressive?

Cutting Field with an elbow is impressive?

Getting mocked and knocked down by a 4rd, 320 lb Butterbean is impressive?

0-6 title record against standing Champs holding a title won in the Ring is impressive?

Luv me some Lar!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            - -Ye aulde peanut noggin.

Ducked Joe for Marvis is impressive?

KOing Leon in 3 when Coetzee did it in 1 long before is impressive?

Cooney out scoring him him through the first 10 rds and then slowly melting in fatigue over a distance he'd never ever been close to is impressive?

Mercer almost choking him to death with one arm and then clowning him with beech slaps the whole of the Fight is impressive?

Cutting Field with an elbow is impressive?

Getting mocked and knocked down by a 4rd, 320 lb Butterbean is impressive?

0-6 title record against standing Champs holding a title won in the Ring is impressive?

Luv me some Lar!
            Still digging up ANCIENT threads to add in your ignorant OPINION? How pathetic is your life?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              Still digging up ANCIENT threads to add in your ignorant OPINION? How pathetic is your life?
              - -Jus da fax, ma'am!

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964 View Post
                bump......
                - -A bump for butterfly.

Comment

Working...
                X