Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      The sad part is... It's true.

Go Floyd ! TBE

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        What do those hos actually do?
        Keep his dick warm

Comment

Brandon "The punching bag"Rios, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. What an idiot. ...... Clean living and staying on top of your craft is what Floyd is showing these fools who hate him. But most fighters like to party and do drugs in between fights which take it's toll on them as they get older. Rios is one of these brain dead cats who TOP RANK uses like they use Pacroid. It want be long before he won't be able to spell his own name much less lace up a pair of gloves. .... He'll be meat head..... Dead from the neck up....

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            Did anyone see this video?

got... damn.....

If she wanted to choke me to death with those thighs I would let her kill me.

And I would die happy.

Maria Sherapova is fine than a mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Its called an entourage. Many top celebrities have them.
              Which of Floyd's testicles are you assigned to?

Comment

3 types of upset comments will come from this thread

version #1 : its called an entourage, hes rich and spending his money. good for him, and happy hes fighting a ranked tough champion rather then algeria

version #2: damn yall spend all got dam day worring about floyd? yall need some help cuz he good

version #3: Greasy *******s be losin they **** over this kinda TMZ garbage

KTFO 6

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post

He posted this on his instragram a few days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    Lmfao whats even funnier then that video is the title of the video lmfao

"Maria Sharapova is really huge part 5 (clowns Floyd Mayweather)" Part 5 lmfao these fools are too funny.
                    Damn I bet she'll let him beat it up on some snuu snuu type of move.

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
                      Brandon "The punching bag"Rios, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. What an idiot. ...... Clean living and staying on top of your craft is what Floyd is showing these fools who hate him. But most fighters like to party and do drugs in between fights which take it's toll on them as they get older. Rios is one of these brain dead cats who TOP RANK uses like they use Pacroid. It want be long before he won't be able to spell his own name much less lace up a pair of gloves. .... He'll be meat head..... Dead from the neck up....
                      Floyd keep dissing his team so he has the right to fight back. Only male groupies like u are very offended. You may be laughing at Rios or Pacroid ( like u call him) but both these guys could buy u and ur whole family and sell u back... Stay broke while these guys are pro fighters getting millions. Floyd doesnt give a **** abt u, so why u need to be a male groupie? You wont be on the payroll any time soon, dont be too offended cause poeple find the joke funny...

Comment

Working...
                      X