Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purposely knockin up a girl a selfish fackin thing to do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    Hell yeah it's selfish. My ex's bf did that to her because he found out I got her pregnant. He would poke holes in condoms and slip them off so she wouldn't notice. She went from capt. of cheerleading squad to 3 kids before 21.
    Sorry man, I had to do it.

Comment

Works both ways in this case.

If she wasn't demanding protection, she doesn't care.

Meaning she actually loves you. (In my mind).

Which is a horrible thing when you've mistreated females in the past.

Horrible thing to recollect.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

thats something a woman would think of.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          As do some females who purposely try to get pregnant by making it clear there is no protection to be used. They want your seed.

So it works both ways.

That's a ****ed game though usually have to wear a rubber.
          Yep...i had that happen to me! We broke up a couple times and got back together, she knew i was wild back in the day and she loved me, but i didn't love here, well, not on a commitment level, so one night, while i was watching the kids, i read her dairy.

She stopped taking the pill so she could get pregnant for our beautiful daughter, hoping i would want to do the family thing. It worked for 4 1/2 years, then i left...for them. We almost got married 3 times...i bolted at the last minute each time...lmao...

Comment

Who intentionally knocks a girl up just to keep her? A very sad and insecure man I would think, the point is to avoid this as children are a bad investment.

Comment

Spray! You got a blue parrellelogram too! Aren't they awesome? Love the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                Spray! You got a blue parrellelogram too! Aren't they awesome? Love the sig!
                Midnight made is as just a comment in the parrallelogram thread, and there maybe be more about the legend of the parallelogram on these boards soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  Yep...i had that happen to me! We broke up a couple times and got back together, she knew i was wild back in the day and she loved me, but i didn't love here, well, not on a commitment level, so one night, while i was watching the kids, i read her dairy.

She stopped taking the pill so she could get pregnant for our beautiful daughter, hoping i would want to do the family thing. It worked for 4 1/2 years, then i left...for them. We almost got married 3 times...i bolted at the last minute each time...lmao...
                  The idea of a child scares me to death.

I have friends who have kids and they struggle so hard. Not sure if I'd like to bring my boy/girl into the World I live in that is seeded in uncertainty.

In other words I don't have a life that is suitable for raising a child.......and that's really an understatement.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

This guy I used to be friends with in middle school-high school did that to try and keep his girl from leaving him, but she did anyways. So now they have a kid together, are seperated and she hates him. Total backfire.

Comment

That is one of the most sucker ****ing moves I have ever heard. Whatever "man" would do this is scum, a *****, a *****, and a pansy. What man would do that just to keep a *****? Who will probably leave him once she finds out anyway?

Comment

Working...
                      X