Did you guys like Avatar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    I saw it in 3d..it wasn't all that, you would have liked it just the same
    If I was still into pot, this movie would've been the **** in 3d.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      It was sick in 3d people were literally clapping at the end.
      Rub it in mark

Comment

I enjoyed it when I saw it in 3D. Haven't seen it since (nor felt the inclination to.)

Mentioning it in the same breath as Star Wars is a little OTT but it's a fun movie. I just hate that the aliens look so gay and lame - I get the unwelcome feeling that they were features in Cameron's weird, fetishist fantasies long before he decided to make a film about them.
        Last edited by S.G.; 11-09-2010, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Saw it once, liked it. but would never watch it again, or buy it. and it's not fucking with dark knight, i don't know how the sales beat it.

Comment

Me and my girl saw it in the theatres... Didnt know what to expect going in, didnt think it would be great....

But we both really liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
              I enjoyed it when I saw it in 3D. Haven't seen it since (nor felt the inclination to.)

Mentioning it in the same breath as Star Wars is a little OTT but it's a fun movie. I just hate that the aliens look so gay and lame - I get the unwelcome feeling that they were features in Cameron's weird, fetishist fantasies long before he decided to make a film about them.
              I just meant in terms of his own franchise.

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              Saw it once, liked it. but would never watch it again, or buy it. and it's not fucking with dark knight, i don't know how the sales beat it.
              I could never get through that whole movie.

Comment

i want to have sex with that Avatar girl

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  just my opinion but dark knight sucked,except for the dead guys rendition of joker that was good,christian bale sucks as batman though.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                    So it finally came out on cable this weekend and I watched it yesterday.

I gotta admit, I went in with pretty low expectations but by the end of it I totally "got it".

Nothing original about the storyline and of course the parallels they're drawing are obvious, but the presentation, the scope and the visuals were a triumph of the imagination.

I thought it would be a superficial glossy film with no substance, but its actually got substance and a classical storyline. The sequels are gonna be great.

Cameron has his own star wars with this thing.
                    special effects were great.

could have done better with the liberal , bleeding heart , poor native americans garbage though.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                      i want to have sex with that Avatar girl
                      She's like 16 feet tall.

Awkward.

Comment

Working...
                      X