No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Maidana Talks Mayweather, Hitting The Mitts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Maidana Talks Mayweather, Hitting The Mitts

Robert Garcia Boxing Academy, Oxnard, California - Luis Sandoval catches up with Marcos Maidana to discuss his upcoming rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr. - which is scheduled for September 13th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Maidana talks about the first fight, the strategy in the rematch, and Maidana also takes some time to bang away at the mitts with trainer Robert Garcia as the press looked on.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Robert Garcia Boxing Academy, Oxnard, California - Luis Sandoval catches up with Marcos Maidana to discuss his upcoming rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr. - which is scheduled for September 13th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Maidana talks about the first fight, the strategy in the rematch, and Maidana also takes some time to bang away at the mitts with trainer Robert Garcia as the press looked on.

[Click Here To Read More]
    WAR MAIDANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Those power locks dont sound the same, they sound like muffled, too much pillows inside them gloves man.

Comment

Chino looking sharp!!!!

Comment

Robert Garcia is doing g a lot of talking since Chino can't speak English his trainer is writing a check his fighter won't be able to cash. Nothing from Floyd's camp is coming out which IMO means Floyd is focus and about to show the boxing world why he's the top dog in the sport. ... Strangely quite in the Mayweather camp, not like usual so it could mean Chino is in for some heavy blows to the body then those straight rights are going to take this guy head off.....

Comment

I read a comment somewhere, where a guy said that if you switch your opponents gloves, that it'll throw off their accuracy cuz the gloves that you practiced with bounce off different than different gloves. ????

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              I read a comment somewhere, where a guy said that if you switch your opponents gloves, that it'll throw off their accuracy cuz the gloves that you practiced with bounce off different than different gloves. ????
              The effect of gloves on performance is subjective ....

In a real gym, the only gloves that will affect your performance are the ones that are of a different weight than you're used to ... I have never heard anyone in the gym who were using house gloves or loners state that their accuracy was thrown off as a result of using same weight, but different brand. Most guys that I know will insist on the same weight gloves and care little about the brand.

Comment

WAR BABY!!!!! WHAT THE **** IS UP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOOOO!!!!!!! Murdah murdah!!

HAHAAA fight week is so close. I can feel the bloodbath already. Let's go Maidana we ****ing believe in you, **** that mother****er. Destroy him. Alter his life dramatically!!!!!!! WAAAR BABY!!!!

Comment

Those are some good combinations el chino is throwing, he is looking fast, throwing crisp punches. It's going to be a war!

Comment

Puncher's Chance

Yes, Maidana has a Puncher's chance. What else, is new. This is boxing. this will be a fight of wills vs skills and we'll be paying the bills. Yes! I'm buying it.

Comment

Working...
                    X