Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Floyd BEATEN Anybody As GOOD AS TIM BRADLEY???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
    corrales and hatton and not better than tim, no way
    Of course not, they are dead and retired.

Back in the day they were, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
      oscar was not the best 154 pounder when floyd fought him come on dude. he wasnt even rated #1.

vernon forrest, winky wright, corey spinks, karmazin, sergio where all better and tougher challenges than a semi retired coke head fighting once a year de lahoya. Floyd fought him because of his name and money cant fault him for that but he was not teh best at 154.

floyd even started talking smack about fighting winky but when it was time to pen and paper together, floyd as usual finds a reason not to make the fight happen.
      Floyd Mayweather was ranked #1 at 154 after he defeated Oscar De La Hoya. This much I do remember. This means that De La Hoya had to have been ranked #1 at 154 when Floyd fought him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Your timing is alittle off,, winky was at mw and lhw for hopkins in 06-07
        Sergio was just coming up to 154 and hadnt had any big wins there, that wouldnt be till 08-09
        Spinks and Karmzin would get ko'd by the oscar that fought floyd....

I just cant see how tim is better than that oscar,, I dont think that oscar is better than tim, I think they are on the same level IMO..
        That version of oscar would ko manny that tim fought IMO
        omg wow.

are you seriously backing a old washed up coked out oscar in fights vs a prime slick fighter like bradley and even a slightly past prime version of pacquiao?

oscar was losing fights in his prime left and right now people are backing a semi retired fighting once a year coke head oscar to beat timmy and manny?

why becaues he beat ricardo mayorga's corpse?

what's going here sugar adam ali? you're usually a pretty decent poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
          Floyd Mayweather was ranked #1 at 154 after he defeated Oscar De La Hoya. This much I do remember. This means that De La Hoya had to have been ranked #1 at 154 when Floyd fought him.
          no he wasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
            Honestly Corrales is over hyped as fvkkk on this site. Who did dude beat that made him such a beast?

I followed him prior to the Floyd fight and yes he was a ko artist but he was from the same mold of Edwin Valero, Frietas etc.....a guy who was KO'ing mid-level/bum fighters while looking like a monster.

His only notable win was his destruction of Angel Manfredy, which HBO played over and over to hype the fight and make Diego look like a monster. However, Manfredy is descent at best and his greatest win was over a young Julio Diaz for his first title.

With that said, I actually think Canelo is by far Floyd's best win and I think Canelo is severally underrated on this site. That's gonna be a win that years from now people are gonna give Floyd a ridiculous amount of praise for. The way Floyd dominated him simply amazing and that win will get better with time.
            Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
            To answer the TS question....no, Floyd hasn't beaten anyone better than Bradley.

Hopefully Tim can finish up with Top Rank, and fight those GBP fighters so people can see how good he is.

Manny and Floyd are the only guys I feel that can beat Tim.

Corrales is not even a legit hall of famer and that's floyd's best win.

finally some ****ing boxing honesty.

da fuq is going here?

Comment

im not sure about good, corrales was good, while DLH was past it and Floyd barely won, he still beat him.

he's never beaten anyone however with the combination of skill, speed and strength, chin as Bradley who is still in his prime. his last chance was Pacquiao in 2010

Comment

floyd hasn't beaten anyone with the resume of bradley.Canelo is green you can't bring him up.

Comment

omg wow.

are you seriously backing a old washed up coked out oscar in fights vs a prime slick fighter like bradley and even a slightly past prime version of pacquiao?

oscar was losing fights in his prime left and right now people are backing a semi retired fighting once a year coke head oscar to beat timmy and manny?

why becaues he beat ricardo mayorga's corpse?

what's going here sugar adam ali? you're usually a pretty decent poster.
                  at 154 oscar beat up castello, ko'd vargas, ko'd yory boy, got robbed in the shane rematch, stepped up to MW with showdowns vs sturm and hopkins, took some time off and cameback at beheaded mayorga and beat him down worse than shane, cotto, tito, did....

Which fights was oscar losing left and right in his prime,,, he beat chavez twice, pernell, ike, robbed vs tito, and lost a superclose fight to another prime HOF fighter in shane,,,,
                  Then on oscar's last run he fought 3 not 1 but 3 P4p #1 guys in hopkins, floyd, manny.....

Like i said earlier, the oscar that fougth floyd would ko canelo, kirkland and whoever else today at 154....

Comment

no they are not floyd fan.
                    I am a Floyd fan, I'm a fan of Bradley and Pacquiao as well. And like I said in regards to your comments about size difference in weight, Bradley's fight night weight was 151. Does Floyd come in any heavier than that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScientist View Post
                      I am a Floyd fan, I'm a fan of Bradley and Pacquiao as well. And like I said in regards to your comments about size difference in weight, Bradley's fight night weight was 151. Does Floyd come in any heavier than that.
                      bradley doesnt have floyd's height, length/reach.

Comment

Working...
                      X