Ruslan decision
    10.53%
    toss up/undecided
    15.79%

Russian. Karin reminds me of berto to much

Comment

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post
      Russian. Karin reminds me of berto to much
      I've heard people say Karim reminds them of a poor man's Mosley but idk...

He's pretty beastly.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

He's pretty beastly.
        Yea I could see that too..... Too much lunging in ...iono wasn't impressed....

Comment

I'd probably go with Ruslan KO but Karim is no joke.

Comment

Seems like a real rough fight...uhh, slight edge to Provodnikov. Both are inactive in their own ways...Ruslan on the outside and Mayfield when he is falling in and clinching...I love that Prov will try his best to break free from being held and not wait for the ref, I wonder how Mayfield's stamina is if forced to keep the action continuous like that

Comment

Good match up tbh..I like it a lot..I think Karim wins an ugly fight,I would not be surprised if Prov knocks Mayfield down..But I think Karim has those lil boxing tricks that will see him walk away with the victory..

But Prov is the more experience fighter,he will need to show it in this fight and keep the pressure on..Don't let Karim spoil his offense(which Mayfield is really good at doing)and he may be able to score a KO..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Good match up tbh..I like it a lot..I think Karim wins an ugly fight,I would not be surprised if Prov knocks Mayfield down..But I think Karim has those lil boxing tricks that will see him walk away with the victory..

But Prov is the more experience fighter,he will need to show it in this fight and keep the pressure on..Don't let Karim spoil his offense(which Mayfield is really good at doing)and he may be able to score a KO..
                Good post....

Comment

Mayfield is garbage. So is Shawn Porter.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

He's pretty beastly.
                    Been saying that

A past prime poor man's Mosley though. He's physically strong though, he might be the strongest Jr WW when it comes to pure physical strength but I'm really not impressed. Ruslan beats him.

Comment

Working...
                    X