No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gomez: Beating Saul Alvarez Will Shut Uo The Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gomez: Beating Saul Alvarez Will Shut Uo The Critics

Alfonso Gomez (23-4-2, 12 KOs) was best known for competing in the inaugural season of "The Contender" reality series in 2005, going 2-1. He gained a bit more recognition when he earned a world-title shot against welterweight champion Miguel Cotto in April 2008, only to be stopped by Cotto after five rounds of a one-sided bout.

[Click Here To Read More]

what critics?????

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
      what critics?????
      lol my thoughts exactly. . . gomez has critics? alvarez has critics, and beating this dude ain't gonna silence them because he is such a bum. . .

haha did you see where he "rap dissed" canelo? and canelo was just like "uhhh. . . " "im a boxer, not a clown". haha canelo was blushing for gomez it was so embarrassing. . .

Comment

Does anyone give a shit about Gomez to criticise him?

Comment

Typo in teh title, that would never happen on a Mac. Breakbeat is ghey

Comment

yeah, i don't think anyone has gomez on their radar as of now. even so, beating alvarez at this point won't say much cause dude's never fought anyone that good besides rhodes, who didn't even show up to fight. i don't even think it'll happen, i don't see gomez being able to stop alvarez, and there's no way he'll win a decision against him. hopefully it's an entertaining fight, gomez sounds determined.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
              what critics?????
              the people who think he nothin but a reality tv dude. which is a lot ppl here

Comment

i never thought gomez was any good

Comment

I actually think Gomez will pull off the upset. He's preparing really hard for this fight and it is personal.. the guy HATES Canelo and that's an understatement.

This should be a really good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
                    the guy HATES Canelo and that's an understatement.
                    Who told you that lie? He actually respects Canelo as a fighter, he just disliked how he got a gift title.

Originally posted by Alfonso Gomez
                    I know that Canelo is a tough fighter, he is strong, he's young, he's determined, he has a great team behind him... I feel it's an honor for me; it's an honor for me to be fighting a champion like Saúl Canelo Álvarez... And a lot of the hype behind him it is because of his fighting, it's not just because of the marketing... But no, I respect him and I consider him a good fighter and a good champion.
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alva...nscript--43057

Comment

Working...
                    X