Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official 2015 NFL Draft Prospect/Mock Draft Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steelers need to take a corner in the first round...........Trae Waynes from Michigan State fits the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Steelers need to take a corner in the first round...........Trae Waynes from Michigan State fits the bill.
      That's who I hope the Chargers draft

Comment

If Ben signs a manageable extension, and we cut some of the crap.....Cortez Allen, Cam Thomas, etc. And if Troy, Ike, and Keisel retire....we should have enough money to make one good free agent signing......Byron Maxwell would be nice.

Comment

If Ben signs a manageable extension, and we cut some of the crap.....Cortez Allen, Cam Thomas, etc. And if Troy, Ike, and Keisel retire....we should have enough money to make one good free agent signing......Byron Maxwell would be nice.
          Cortez Allen will be back for sure. Don't know about the rest.

Comment

If Worilds leaves, OLB will be Pittsburgh's focus for round one. I expect Steelers to go after a backup running back and cornerback in free agency.

Comment

I like SB nation, Walter, and the Bleacher. All three of those sites are good business for letting us fans know whats up, and providing info on the kids that may be coming out for the draft this year. This is a DE, DT heavy draft. If your team is looking for a CB. They may be better suited picking up in FA(If they got the monies available).

Anybody know if Shilique Calhoun is coming out? The kid might be the most explosive talent in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I like SB nation, Walter, and the Bleacher. All three of those sites are good business for letting us fans know whats up, and providing info on the kids that may be coming out for the draft this year. This is a DE, DT heavy draft. If your team is looking for a CB. They may be better suited picking up in FA(If they got the monies available).

Anybody know if Shilique Calhoun is coming out? The kid might be the most explosive talent in the draft.
                Shilique Calhoun is a beast. I am surprised he is not a top 5 pick. If he falls to rd 2, he will be the steal of the Draft.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Shilique Calhoun is a beast. I am surprised he is not a top 5 pick. If he falls to rd 2, he will be the steal of the Draft.
                  I want us to snap that joker up at 13. But I want Vic too(SO I hope they sleep on Shilique and we pick his ass up in the 2nd rd). Me need to infuse some youthful talent onto our D. We need to give FFRR something to work with.

We could redefine the 3-4 concept with a player like Shilique, on the line and Vic in the LB corps. Jordan, Gallete, Shilique with they hands in the dirt. And Lofton on the inside with Vic on the will.

Comment

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      I want us to snap that joker up at 13. But I want Vic too(SO I hope they sleep on Shilique and we pick his ass up in the 2nd rd). Me need to infuse some youthful talent onto our D. We need to give FFRR something to work with.

We could redefine the 3-4 concept with a player like Shilique, on the line and Vic in the LB corps. Jordan, Gallete, Shilique with they hands in the dirt. And Lofton on the inside with Vic on the will.
                      Don't forget about Dontae Fowler too, he is a raw 3-4 OLB DE.

Comment

Working...
                      X