No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Donaire vs. Darchinyan Might Be a Better Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGLEX View Post
    I think Rigo has cold feet about facing Donaire and thats' why he's using this 'legal issue" as an excuse not to fight until he feels ready. This is a bad business move on Rigo, for he has the opportunity to make the biggest purse of his short career, gain worldwide recognition as the best SBW and top 10 p4p fighter, dudes blowing an opportunity of a lifetime and losing fans in the process.
    What Rigo is doing is stupid, plain and simple, but this post is what perpetuates the misguided idea that these guys are "afraid" of each other. These are men that have been fighting longer than some here have been alive. This isn't Mike Tyson Rigo is (hopefully) about to face. It's another 122 pounder. C'mon....

Comment

The only guy Donaire should be fighting if Ringodeaux is out is Abner Mares and the fact that Top Rank never even made a counter offer showed me how full of **** that side is. Now that Donaire is in need of an opponent they continue ignoring Mares? What a crock of ****!

Comment

Originally posted by myau1 View Post
        The only guy Donaire should be fighting if Ringodeaux is out is Abner Mares and the fact that Top Rank never even made a counter offer showed me how full of **** :
        The only one full of **** is you, otherwise you would know that GBP refused to have Mares leave Showtime to make this fight and TP did the same with HBO. Now do yourself a huge favor and get a clue. I'll sell you one if needed. Send to my PayPal account first.

Comment

Arum choosing today to bury bad news

Disgusting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Darchinyan is gonna get stopped in hilarious fashion like he did last time. This is a "better" fight for those involved.
            It sure is...beats stepping in the ring by himself and punching on a cardboard cutout of Rigo if Rigo doesn't sign. I feel bad for Rigo's genuine fans, not the hoopla "Donaire is frightend to death of Rigo" fans, but the real ones. I hope Rigo signs and makes everything right....he has till the end of the week according to Arum. Fingers crossed he will.

Comment

f0ck this fight...that is all

Comment

Bob "spin doctor" Arum hard at work. He knew Rigo couldnt fight. I just cant see how he couldnt know. Unless hes a moron and bob may be alot of things but a moron he is not

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Bob "spin doctor" Arum hard at work. He knew Rigo couldnt fight. I just cant see how he couldnt know. Unless hes a moron and bob may be alot of things but a moron he is not
                  Stop crying..... Everybody knows this is all on Rigo

Even Rigos biggest fans

Comment

I kind of agree with Arum, Donaire against top banthams would be boring (Like most rounds of Donaire´s latest fights), Donaire needs a flyweight willing to fight to put a good show.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                      Stop crying..... Everybody knows this is all on Rigo

Even Rigos biggest fans
                      I guess that means everything was on Team Manny because he said the lawsuits need to be resolved before he can fight Floyd. Glad you agree Manny and Rigo passed on their biggest fights!

Comment

Working...
                      X