Comments Thread For: German Board Backs BBBoC on Stopping Haye-Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
    Both fighters are unlicensed.

It would be like you and I holding a fight and the Luxembourg boxing board sanctioning it. Or 2 grebs in a pub. Or 2 hobos. Fact remains, Haye and Chisora right now are not licensed fighters.

I fully support those who are against this black market fight.
    They're both licensed by the Luxembourg commission, and the fight is recognised by the WBO and the WBA ...get your facts right.
    Last edited by komodo; 05-21-2012, 10:40 AM.

Comment

I don't see what's the big deal..It's not like any of these 2 were caught cheating or consuming anything illegal..So they were involved in a brawl between each other, well so were Tyson & Lewis, Ali & Fraizer & many, many other fighters & nothing was done to them..So let them fight!!The Luxembourg commission is sanctioning the fight so let happen..If these 2 clowns get licensed & fight someone else, most likely not many people are gonna be interested, now because of their past incidents between them makes it much more interesting & if they fight each other then people are definitely gonna watch it...

Comment

Oh yeah... This is a great fight, good for boxing... let is happen, even if they need to bend their own rules... it is not like the british or the german board have never forgotten about their own rules in the past. This would be a big event in the HW division. When big events are rare, you have to take the chances you get, even if you have to bend the rules...

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
          I don't see what's the big deal..It's not like any of these 2 were caught cheating or consuming anything illegal..So they were involved in a brawl between each other, well so were Tyson & Lewis, Ali & Fraizer & many, many other fighters & nothing was done to them.
          Many commissions refused to sanction the Tyson/Lewis fight because of their brawl, they had trouble finding a state that would allow them to fight.

Comment

Pütz is the biggest wanker that walks around in germany! trust me!

Comment

Working...
            X