Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute Breaks Down Andre Ward-Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bute should break down the resume of Carl Froch, maybe he would learn how to have a successful boxing career by fighting something other than tomato cans.

Comment

Bute vs Super six

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
      Lucien Bute would fight everybody if they accepted peanuts and went to Canada or Romania.

I want to see how willing Bute would be to go to the UK to face Froch for less than 50% or go to the USA to face Ward for less than 50%.
      First of all, Froch will not be WBC champion any more, when they will talk about to fight each other-Froch will be the one who will ask for a shot at Bute.
      Second , regarding Ward-who will be the new double holder belts, Bute told
      every time he wants to be face to face with Ward-Atlantic City or Las Vegas-
      what is his dream for a long time.But I doubt they will meet each other because of Ward who has no interest in fighting Bute, maybe loosing the 2
      belts after he already gain them with much effort and support-he will move up
      in LHW division without fight Bute.He knows Bute (and Direll) have all the
      attributes to upset Ward at the time being.

Comment

Bute doesnt deserve a fight with Froch.

Get in line, loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post

Get in line, loser.
          don't worry, Froch will make sure to put Bute at the very end of the line as he is not eager to get his azz schooled by a slick southpaw again

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post

Get in line, loser.
            I can say the same thing but if you change the names one with another.Froch
            doesn't belong to the same league with Ward ,Bute (and Dirrell).He is at the
            Kessler's level-very good but not super elite-like Callzaghe,also-a slick boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by ciochia View Post
              I can say the same thing but if you change the names one with another.Froch
              doesn't belong to the same league with Ward ,Bute (and Dirrell).He is at the
              Kessler's level-very good but not super elite-like Callzaghe,also-a slick boxer.
              Are you out of your mind?

that mofo ran for 9 rounds v Froch and faked a seizure to get away from an Abraham seeking KO, yet somehow you bracket him at the very top?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Bute should break down the resume of Carl Froch, maybe he would learn how to have a successful boxing career by fighting something other than tomato cans.
                Why don't you mention that Froch refused to fight Bute to become the IBF mandatory and instead waited another full year and a half to get a title shot?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Can somebody tell me how Bute didn't get included in the Super Six cant remember if an explanation was given or if it was even spoken on and if he turned it down I wouldn't be surprised if he fought the loser anyway.
                  Bute was not invited, knowing that he was already a WC at the time, they made a mistake, a real stupid one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Are you out of your mind?

that mofo ran for 9 rounds v Froch and faked a seizure to get away from an Abraham seeking KO, yet somehow you bracket him at the very top?
                    Man , when I mentioned Dirrell , I refer at his talent.Dirrel is most talented
                    from all of them.I know , he is out of the boxing radar now, but I refer at his
                    athletic-gifted talent and he can surpass in speed even Ward or Bute-the fastest in smw division.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
                      Bute was not invited, knowing that he was already a WC at the time, they made a mistake, a real stupid one.
                      -Yes, you are right-Bute wasn't invited in Super Six.They look for the best
                      smw-USA vs Europe.Bute at that time was involved into Andrade rematch and
                      he kept his promises.Anyway,he could have done better than Green,Johnson or
                      Taylor or Abraham.

Comment

Working...
                      X