Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your reaction when Hopkins beatdown Tito Trinidad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the time my family was a pro De La Hoya crowd, so they loved it when BHop schooled him. When he knocked him down I remember the everyone in the house going insane. It was quite a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas, View Post
      At the time my family was a pro De La Hoya crowd, so they loved it when BHop schooled him. When he knocked him down I remember the everyone in the house going insane. It was quite a moment.
      That was quite a victory for Hopkins.

Comment

I was upset watching a dirty fighter headbutting, stepping on the foot, elbowing and shuving his way to beat a clean champion who went kamakasi fighting bigger champions.
        9 11 was bigger than both fighters, but Trinidad was the only one from both that put boxing aside to help those heroe firemen, while the "American" went back home to continue training.
        If Trinidad would of remain as a jr middleweight He would of never lost, but there's nothing funny about fighting guys two divisions higher than yours. Its crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          i knew he was gonna win, even though i was like 2 ahahahha
          That's what I was thinking, he's asking a bunch of teenagers this question. I don't remember that fight live and have been an avid and PERSISTENT boxing fan for 10 years (the fight was 11 years ago).

Comment

Working...
          X