Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say Floyd beats Manny, does he Redeem the ducking issues?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say Floyd beats Manny, does he Redeem the ducking issues?

would you give him credit? Beating one of this generations best who's never ducked anyone and beats everyone?

poll coming...
    Yes
    38.46%
    No
    23.08%
    He'd still need to fight __________ (explain why)
    38.46%

No.

No need to vote on it either.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      No.

No need to vote on it either.
      why.........

Comment

No, its not enough

Comment

Floyds ducking true WW like Cotto and Mosley thats why, **** even Berto would be a good tuneup for Floyd to get his belt back

Comment

Well the Pacquiao fight is the fight that needs to happen, so no one can trash him for taking it

But it obviously doesn't undo the fact that he spent years at welterweight and didn't make the one fight everyone wants - the Cotto fight

If he beats Pacquiao and then beats Cotto I don't think anyone can have any complaints

Comment

Mayweather claimed he was the BEST WELTERWEIGHT in the world.. So that is what he needs to do..Beat the welterweights.. However if he takes what he said back.. I will forgive him for the ducking issues.. I don't care how many superstar lightweights he beats up.. he made the claim.. he needs to back it up..

Comment

IF PACMAN FIGHTS COTTO AND BEATS HIM....tHEN FLOYD BEATS PACMAN... IT WILL BE A SURE THING...

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                  IF PACMAN FIGHTS COTTO AND BEATS HIM....tHEN FLOYD BEATS PACMAN... IT WILL BE A SURE THING...
                  im with that

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                    It's just not how it works... it will only seem like that in the eye of a nuthugger.

Comment

Working...
                    X