Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Outpoints Klitschko To Lift Heavyweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is quite shocking that someone as great as Wladimir Klitschko lost so resoundingly to a lumbering oak like Tyson Fury. And he didn't just lose, he lost going away. To land 52 punches against an uncoordinated fool like Tyson Fury is simply embarrassing. How can you come off convincing wins vs. Povetkin, Pulev, and Jennings, and get clowned by Tyson Fury?

Atrocious fight. Atrocious champion. I cannot wait until Wilder detonates a bronze bomb on that oaf's huge head.

BBBBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBB SSSSSSSSQQQQQQQUUUUUAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Comment

• Credit to Fury. I'm not really a fan but he backed up his talk today.
      It was a poor fight to watch, but Fury has gone over there and done what no one has been able to do in a decade. Done it with ease also.
      He won rounds there with his feints alone.

Well done to him. That was a massive win.

A rematch next, along with Wilder Vs Povetkin, with the winners facing eachother for all the belts? Sounds good to me.

Comment

• Ive got mad respect for Furys performance but it's obvious that Wladimir has lost his timing and reflexes. The old champ finally fought old. No point in a rematch. The passing of the torch has occurred. It happens to the best of them. This does nothing to what Wladimir has accomplished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Ive got mad respect for Furys performance but it's obvious that Wladimir has lost his timing and reflexes. The old champ finally fought old. No point in a rematch. The passing of the torch has occurred. It happens to the best of them. This does nothing to what Wladimir has accomplished.
          Apparently Wlad is exercising his rematch clause, he will get stopped and be forced to retire.

Comment

• Tyson Fury won the fight, or won what was supposed to be a fight. Vitali would have KO'd Fury so hard, they would have to put him in a mental hospital until he remembered his name. Wilder would toy with Fury. Now the dream fight of Wilder vs Klitschko is more like a meh, on the way out?

Comment

• Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
              116-111 WTF? Winning rounds by clowning around and fighting messy?
              If anything those scores were too narrow you fool.

Comment

• I literally expected Fury to win. (I should have put a few bills on it. Save for the ban on gambling in Japan--pa*****o withstanding. And my few grand in credit card debt.)

The fight went basically exactly as I expected.

The one thing I saw was Fury could have used his left hand more. I think he is left handed, and he landed a few nice jabs and hooks, but didn't use it enough.

The Gypsy King is now heavyweight champion of the world.

How do all you all feel about that?

Comment

• Regardless of what happened today. We all saw what Cunningham (a career cruiserweight) did with his speed. Detractors will say he wasn't as experienced at that point. Don't care, Wilder scalps him easy with speed. And that's not satying much.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    I think Povetkin would be a day at the office for Tyson Fury.
                    EXACTLY. I think Fury-Povetkin looks a lot like Klitschko-Povetkin, with maybe an extra few punches thrown. Povetkin does not have the tools to handle large guys who can box. And NO, Wach is not a large guy who can box.

Comment

• Wlad should rematch Fury. If he loses then Vitaly should come out of retirement and fight Fury. While Vitaly fights Fury, Wlad should challenge Wilder for the WBC heavyweight strap. If he loses he should retire. If Vitaly loses to Fury, Fury gets an hour long singing extravaganza on german tv.

Comment

Working...
                      X