No announcement yet.

[New Video] ADRIEN BRONER TRAINING FOR VICENTE ESCOBEDO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
    You can't honestly say that was a good display of padwork. It wasn't all Broner's fault either, his pad guy was doing it wrong. It was a true display of little pitty pat punches on mitts, how amazing.
    it was good padwork, there are diffrent ways to use the pads for various purposes.

theres "regular" padwork, meant to simulate a fight and build fighting skills. throwing the kind of punches and combinations you would throw in a fight, moving your feet like you would in a fight and defending yourself the way you would in a fight as you trainer throws shots back at you with the pads etc.

but you can use the pads in other ways, u can use it for punch out drills. throwing fast short punches non stop to work your speed and endurance. thats what broner is doing, by doing it on pads instead of the bag his trainer can control the pace and make him work the way he wants to. in this case he doesnt seem to want him to work too hard this close to the fight, they have little bursts here and there but mainly go through the motions to maintain.

by using pads you can also change the angle and rhytm of the punches and force the fighter to respond, thus improving his hand eye coordination, reflexes, precision and timing. this stuff looks easy but once your shoulders start burning its difficult to maintain. again this was kind of a warm up though.

11:40-11:57

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      looks like he didnt make it thru the night. oh well he got what he deserved.
      He should have expected it because I kept telling him if he keeps spamming that it was going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        True. I've never seen a black mountain/rock climber either. lol
        Or a Black lifeguard..

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          it was good padwork, there are diffrent ways to use the pads for various purposes.

theres "regular" padwork, meant to simulate a fight and build fighting skills. throwing the kind of punches and combinations you would throw in a fight, moving your feet like you would in a fight and defending yourself the way you would in a fight as you trainer throws shots back at you with the pads etc.

but you can use the pads in other ways, u can use it for punch out drills. throwing fast short punches non stop to work your speed and endurance. thats what broner is doing, by doing it on pads instead of the bag his trainer can control the pace and make him work the way he wants to. in this case he doesnt seem to want him to work too hard this close to the fight, they have little bursts here and there but mainly go through the motions to maintain.

by using pads you can also change the angle and rhytm of the punches and force the fighter to respond, thus improving his hand eye coordination, reflexes, precision and timing. this stuff looks easy but once your shoulders start burning its difficult to maintain. again this was kind of a warm up though.

11:40-11:57
          Good break down as some people don't understand the importance or the different purposes of pad work. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
            You can't honestly say that was a good display of padwork. It wasn't all Broner's fault either, his pad guy was doing it wrong. It was a true display of little pitty pat punches on mitts, how amazing.
            0:25-0:47

Comment

He's worse than Berto when he's throwing punches, making that noise, almost to an uncomfortable level watching this video with sound on, people might think I'm watching a rape that's been recorded .

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                He's worse than Berto when he's throwing punches, making that noise, almost to an uncomfortable level watching this video with sound on, people might think I'm watching a rape that's been recorded .
                Exactly how I felt. But instead of lowering the volume after he started squealing, I just closed the the video. Not worth it.

Comment

i hope this kid gets KTFO soon , he's fans are the second coming of fl0mos

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                    Exactly how I felt. But instead of lowering the volume after he started squealing, I just closed the the video. Not worth it.
                    I actually watched the whole video, multitasking. Only when he shadowboxes he does the weird grunts. Using some power he sounds like Alexander, I can tolerate that.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                      I actually watched the whole video, multitasking. Only when he shadowboxes he does the weird grunts. Using some power he sounds like Alexander, I can tolerate that.
                      I don't think he's like that in fights

Comment

Working...
                      X