Haye v Fury Presser - head to head video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye v Fury Presser - head to head video

Originally posted by New Wave View Post
    LOL Fury starting his clowning already. Haye looked annoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      LOL Fury starting his clowning already. Haye looked annoyed.
      Haye did look annoyed. Kinda funny since these are exactly the kind of antics he'd try to pull of himself. I liked it from Fury, it's def selling the fight.

Comment

Lol fury is a big child. Wonder why he really wouldn't do the face-off. Haye was getting wound up.

Pre-conference video:

Last edited by Weebler I; 07-11-2013, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Haye looked very annoyed. I predict haye to win the fight. But id love it if Fury left him in a pile on the floor. Haye is everything wrong with HW boxing. the guy always looks for an easy route and has has the worst resume of any HW 'champ' in modern history imo

Comment

Some more

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
              Haye looked very annoyed. I predict haye to win the fight. But id love it if Fury left him in a pile on the floor. Haye is everything wrong with HW boxing. the guy always looks for an easy route and has has the worst resume of any HW 'champ' in modern history imo
              Sam Peter and Sultan Ibragimov might have something to say about that.

Comment

LMAO the pressers and the encounters pre fight are going to be better than the fight itself

Comment

Tyson Fury was shook.

Comment

This is going to be fun.

I'll be interested to see if Fury is one of those guys that still thinks he's great after getting KO'd, Mundine style.

Comment

Working...
                    X