Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video-Mayweather: "I'm about to cash out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd persona will sell, he will get a lot views on CBS and payperviews, the only problem is if it fails CBS.Showtime is ****ed its risky gamble they are taking giving him such a huge money contract gaurantee.

Comment

i dont think this is the real floyd at all, when he acts like that it looks so forced and not fluid at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
        Towards the end of the video Floyd said that his fight would be shown on CBS for free a week after the fight. That's pretty awesome if true.
        I don't know what's so "awesome" about it. You can see really good fights all over the place. What difference does it make when they took place. Mayweather's "good" fights can be counted on the fingers of one hand, with a finger or two left over. other than Augustus, Castillo and perhaps Cotto, I didn't think any were worth re-watching.

When I run out of sleeping tabs I put on Baldomir or Gatti...

Comment

Floyd still getting Pacquiao money without the Pac fight smart man he is

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            I don't know what's so "awesome" about it. You can see really good fights all over the place. What difference does it make when they took place. Mayweather's "good" fights can be counted on the fingers of one hand, with a finger or two left over. other than Augustus, Castillo and perhaps Cotto, I didn't think any were worth re-watching.

When I run out of sleeping tabs I put on Baldomir or Gatti...
            Everyone has different tastes. Some people enjoy watching Mayweather fight. Only the most pathetic losers b1tch about what other people like to watch.

Comment

Wow that was horrible

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                the cherry picking continues and his repugnant fan base rejoice.

somebody bump that thread were floyd literally tells his fans he doesnt care about them while at the same time asking why he doesnt get loved the way some fighters are.

he's be broke in 10 years after his last fight.
                Nothing wrong with RG and Canelo fights man.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  People taking what he's saying too literally.

He's saying he's going to make a lot of money in 30 months then retire.

It's crazy that Adrien Broner is actually friends with Mayweather now. I bet he pinches himself 100 times a day to make sure he's not dreaming.
                  Floyd recognizes this kid will be at 147 when its time to leave and knows there will be a huge demand for that fight, so might as well make friends and say we shouldn't fight each other. I'm your big brother.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    People taking what he's saying too literally.

He's saying he's going to make a lot of money in 30 months then retire.

It's crazy that Adrien Broner is actually friends with Mayweather now. I bet he pinches himself 100 times a day to make sure he's not dreaming.
                    I don't see how anyone else would think otherwise. It's pretty clear he cashed out by taking the bigger/better deal with Showtime.

He's saying I will take the most money I can get for the next 30 months/6 fights. HBO didn't show up with the bigger offer, so Floyd cashed out with Showtime to end his career.

Comment

Who loves Floyd and looks up to him at his idol more? Ben or Adrien?

Comment

Working...
                      X