No announcement yet.

Will Bradley get exposed like Bute?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Do you guys seriously believe Bradley's resume is good enough to even be mentioned in the same breath as Pacquiao's? I mean seriously, let's get real. Bradley's resume is nothing compared to Pacs. They are world's apart in terms of the quality of opposition they've faced. You guys can't be serious?
    Bradley's resume doesn't contain catchweight fights or gift decisions...

Comment

Bradley is beyond that point.

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
        Bradley's resume doesn't contain catchweight fights or gift decisions...
        Even if you remove those from Pacs record, Bradley still has nothing on him. Nada..

Comment

Do you guys seriously believe Bradley's resume is good enough to even be mentioned in the same breath as Pacquiao's? I mean seriously, let's get real. Bradley's resume is nothing compared to Pacs. They are world's apart in terms of the quality of opposition they've faced. You guys can't be serious?
          you need to wake the hell up because its not who pac fought that is important is when he fought these fighters. do you honestly belive that pac would beat some of these fighters in their prime or without special conditions? while timmys resume may not have the names pac resume has but atleast timmy fought fighters in their prime with no bs stipulations
          pac has become a circus act

Comment

Originally posted by Broken Dreams** View Post
            the real question might be..

Will pacquaio be exposed like Bute cause his not fighting weight drained fighters?

hmm, if bradley wins, pac man is exposed.
            Weight drained fighters huh?? Damn, you guys NEVER quit with that BS!!! Who gives a shi* if Margarito is slow footed, the dude outweight Pac by almost 20 pounds, and hits hard, and your complaining about weight drained fighters, give it a rest peeps!!!!

Comment

Even if you remove those from Pacs record, Bradley still has nothing on him. Nada..
              So you admit to Pacquiao's gift decisions and acknowledge his losses to JMM?

Comment

Didn't vote cause I don't like the choices.

I could be totally wrong and the possibility definitely exists that I among others have overestimated Timmahh!!

An "exposure" of the Bute magnitude is not likely, imo.

His resume is better than Bute's , imo, at the time that Bute was humbled and I just think he's tougher at the nut level. Bradley says he's prepared to go out on his shield and I think he means it.

Also I'm thinkin' it's not unreasonable to calculate that Froch is closer to his prime than is Manny.

I think the time is right for Pac to be upset by a very hungry, very fit, resilient and most of all determined younger fighter.

Timothy Bradley may very well be the guy.

He's gonna' make Pac work more and faster than Pac wants to, for more of each round than Pac wants to, for more rounds in a row than Pac wants to and wear him down for a clear UD or maybe even stop him late.

Didn't say, "retire" him. Who know's if a Pac loss would actually make him cash in shortly afterwards or,if he's as great as some of the guys he beat, rededicate himself and come back strong.

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
                  So you admit to Pacquiao's gift decisions and acknowledge his losses to JMM?
                  I had JMM beating him in at least one of the fights. But even with that win removed from Pacs record, and even if you take away a few more wins for whatever reason, Bradley record is still laughable in comparison.

Comment

if Bradley loses, it's just a loss, not an exposé
                    he can be hit, he flails when he's got his guy hurt
                    there's opportunities for both guys to exploit the other's flaws
                    but nobody is exposing anybody in this fight

Comment

Hahaha... Come on man. Bute has literally fought nobody of note... Nobody. Bradley had to win his belt by going to the number 2 140s backyard

Comment

Working...
                      X