No announcement yet.

why is danny garcia ducking mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really ducking per se
    He's technically in a different division, if he moves up to 147 and does well there then you can make the case. He has earned a fight I agree, but as others have said, I don't think it's one many want to see

Comment

Danny is not sweating Floyd right now. He knows that fight is coming and he knows Floyd likes to be romanced. He is not down with that romance... He is making a nice living as it is and as he said "If Floyd wants the fight I would love that fight." Danny right now is still too inexperienced to deal with Floyd and if he fights him and does not beat him ala Marquez, it's expected. He is still a badass fighter.

The End.

Comment

Until Floyd stops ducking Manny, I am not worrying about a young kid named Garcia fighting Floyd Tomorrow. Floyd has other business waiting for him now for the past few years. "Take Da Tess" << Quack!

Comment

Neither is ducking because neither has called each other out. Garcia just not going to chase him down and he really doesn't have to

Comment

He never ducked Mayweather because the fight was not offered to him and he fights at 140 not 147. His father said Danny would benefit from more experience and a few fights at 147. They don't just want a big payday. They actually want to win a fight with Mayweather Try not to use the word duck so much when it is not accurate. It is probably the most overused word on Boxing Scene. Danny was never offered a Mayweather fight so he could not possibly have ducked it. Mayweather is fighting another welterweight champion in a unification fight and that is the right thing for a good champion to do.

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
              danny could retire undefeated if he stays away from Pretty Boy Floyd
              no he could not...

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Neither is ducking because neither has called each other out. Garcia just not going to chase him down and he really doesn't have to
                Yeah the young guy doesnt need to test himself vs a living legend.

Comment

no way this fight happens now.

Comment

Working...
                  X