No announcement yet.

Explain dating to me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
    Blind dates set up by close family members who pay for everything > regular dating.
    And how does that work?

Comment

Trust me, you are lucky you dont know what dating is.

Its literally the biggest game and waste of time.

Comment

I actually used to have a Swedish girlfriend for a while. I meet her at a bar so she had already gotten herself drunk without me having to spend any money on her. She and her friend came over after the bar with this other random guy at the bar...and the rest pretty much went the way you described in you first post come to think about it. She was very pretty and looked like the typical Swedish chick...but she was such a lousy lay. Sometimes I used to have to hold a mirror under her nose to check if she was still breathing. I finally after sometime told her how frustrating sex was with her and she started to cry and ran out of my apt. That was end of of our relationship. Her and this Japanese girlfriend that I had were the 2 lousiest lays of my entire life. I meet the Japanese girl in my elevator where I was living at the time. I had exactly 6 floors to ask her out and she accepted. This was no "Gone with the Wind" courtship. I took her for dinner and drinks that night and home for a boning. I boned her off and on for about 6 months (she spoke very little English so fortunately I didn't have to speak to her very much). In all that time she never put her hand on my cock once...and heaven forbid put it in her mouth. She was just like the Swedish chick and it had exactly the same outcome. I finally out of frustration told her what a lousy lay she was and she to ran out of my apt crying. The only good thing about her was that she was a short elevator ride away and I never had to talk to her or spend much money on her. She was also quite good looking and one of the the few Asian women I have seen with big natural *******.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          I actually used to have a Swedish girlfriend for a while. I meet her at a bar so she had already gotten herself drunk without me having to spend any money on her. She and her friend came over after the bar with this other random guy at the bar...and the rest pretty much went the way you described in you first post come to think about it. She was very pretty and looked like the typical Swedish chick...but she was such a lousy lay. Sometimes I used to have to hold a mirror under her nose to check if she was still breathing. I finally after sometime told her how frustrating sex was with her and she started to cry and ran out of my apt. That was end of of our relationship. Her and this Japanese girlfriend that I had were the 2 lousiest lays of my entire life. I meet the Japanese girl in my elevator where I was living at the time. I had exactly 6 floors to ask her out and she accepted. This was no "Gone with the Wind" courtship. I took her for dinner and drinks that night and home for a boning. I boned her off and on for about 6 months (she spoke very little English so fortunately I didn't have to speak to her very much). In all that time she never put her hand on my cock once...and heaven forbid put it in her mouth. She was just like the Swedish chick and it had exactly the same outcome. I finally out of frustration told her what a lousy lay she was and she to ran out of my apt crying. The only good thing about her was that she was a short elevator ride away and I never had to talk to her or spend much money on her. She was also quite good looking and one of the the few Asian women I have seen with big natural *******.
          HAHAHA another brilliant post!

Yeah, Swedish girls can be pretty frustrating in the bed.
          Was with this weird girl that was so stiff and tense, made no sound.
          it was pretty uncomfortable and awkward and she didn't make any eye contact like she was ashamed or something.
          I barely came.
          have had wanks better than that.

Funny, Sweden is very liberal when it comes to sex in general but the girls are so prudish you would think that it was a deeply religious country (which its not)

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
            And how does that work?
            Well for me, it's always been my sister initiating the conversation saying "Ya know I have this friend that's single..." she knows what I like in a woman so I trust her. We end up meeting up at my sister's place and it goes from there. Usually dinner and some dancing, maybe a concert here or there. Sometimes a van fuck if we hit it off good.

My sister always gives me money for the dinner the next day so it's all good. My last three GFs including the one I have now I met thanks to my sister.

Comment

Completely off topic but I always wanted to visit Sweden

Comment

i need a lesson in it too.

Comment

Europe rules in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                    So I live in this cold place called Sweden...
                    The concept of dating doesn't exist here .
                    Not even joking.
                    There isn't even a Swedish word for date...

Here you get drunk... make out with the girl you like.. fu'ck her.. if she likes it, she becomes your girlfriend.
                    Or, you know a girl for a couple of years, go to a party, get drunk, make out with her, fu'ck her.. if she likes it, she becomes your girlfriend.

Or, your friends girlfriend bring a friend along, you get drunk, make out with her, fu'ck her... you get the rest

So, guys explain to me how you do it in the US or Uk..
                    How long do you have to know the girl before it's appropriate to ask for a date?
                    How do you set it up?
                    Where do you usually go?

explain!
                    Sounds like your system of things is fcking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      Completely off topic but I always wanted to visit Sweden
                      Come vist with me, since jose done a runner

Comment

Working...
                      X