Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are pac. and marquez the only 2 big names in boxing willing to go to war? ????..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are pac. and marquez the only 2 big names in boxing willing to go to war? ????..

Yes ... Finally we have a ppv with two fighters that are real life action hero's. ......

Most big names in this sport wind up displaying boring sparring type matches when they fight ......

Props to PAC and Marquez. Two throw back fighters that have the nuts to go to war. And only care about giving fans a good fight ....

If you have non boxing fan friends. This is the fight to introduce them into boxing to. Props to Manny. For bringing millions and legions of new fans to the sport. Dude even has the MMA fanbase on his jock .... Props to Marquez for fighting like a modern day gladiator. And showing people what real nuts and guts are.

Can't wait to bust out the bbq pit and kegs of budlight next month. .

Yeah ok, Pacman is going to war with a lightweight at welterweight. Takes a lot of balls to do that..............oh wait, Floyd did that almost 2 years ago & with the same guy.

Comment

I doubt the third fight will be as dramatic as the others.

Comment

Exactly. This fight has all the signs of turning out to be a classic. Two great warriors who are not chickens and who do not take cheap shots or sucker punches.. who leave it all in the ring. What more could you ask for??

Not to mention the history between these two and the fact that they are each others kryptonite.

It should be a fun and exciting night of boxing for any real boxing fan.

Comment

I'm stoked for this fight too! I really hope it's a classic war.

I'm kinda worried it won't be though just cause Pacquiao is better now and Marquez is older. Marquez is still fighting at a high level but he's taken quite a bit of punishment from guys like Diaz and Katsidis (Marquez vs Katsidis is a freakin awesome fight btw watch it if you haven't already) and of course Mayweather. I just hope the age and wars don't catch up to Marquez just yet.

Comment

marquez will run after he feels pac's power... they all do, except margarito but jmm isn't as tough as margarito

Comment

what the hell???is this a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                marquez will run after he feels pac's power... they all do, except margarito but jmm isn't as tough as margarito
                When has JMM ever ran in his career???he's fought manny 2 times already...but you probably didnt watch boxing then

Comment

Morales and Maidana also love going to war

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
                    I'm stoked for this fight too! I really hope it's a classic war.

I'm kinda worried it won't be though just cause Pacquiao is better now and Marquez is older. Marquez is still fighting at a high level but he's taken quite a bit of punishment from guys like Diaz and Katsidis (Marquez vs Katsidis is a freakin awesome fight btw watch it if you haven't already) and of course Mayweather. I just hope the age and wars don't catch up to Marquez just yet.
                    What the hell is this ****?

Comment

Working...
                    X