Batmans TOM HARDY Accepts challenge to fight DAVID HAYE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batmans TOM HARDY Accepts challenge to fight DAVID HAYE

Good Grief....

IN Saturday’s Bizarre David Haye sent out word that he was game for a scrap with Hollywood star Tom Hardy.
    The Hayemaker, who has been admiring the actor’s impressive frame, said: “Me and Tom Hardy, that would be a good fight for sure.

“He has got in fantastic shape — he looks like an absolute tank. He can be my next opponent.”

And with a cheeky wink and a smile, Tom has agreed — on the condition any money raised goes to Help for Heroes, the Prince’s Trust, Breakthrough Breast Cancer, Bowel Cancer Research and homeless charity FLACK.

I’m sure there would be no shortage of money in the pot to see this one happen for charity.

Tommy told me: “Hardy v Hayemaker? No problem. Let me take my make-up off first. I’ll fight him as soon as I get back from the Congo with my mates if he wants.

“I’ve never fought a professional heavyweight, it’ll be an experience.

“I would obviously prefer my first professional fight to be against someone in my weight category but hey-ho.”
    And with a cheeky grin, he added: “Let’s have it. We all know how this is going to end don’t we... not good for Tommy.

“I’ll have Clay O’Shea as trainer and Joe Calzaghe on cuts in my corner.”

Tom’s not short of bottle. When not filming, he goes off with his ex-SAS and RAF mates to places like Afghanistan and the Congo.

He also co-owns Raven’s Wing, under Pilgrims Group, a company providing seriously handy lads to look after people in dangerous places.

He bulked up to play hellraising prisoner Charles Bronson a few years back in a chilling performance. His ’tache was impressive, too. And he got in incredible shape for Warrior, playing ex-soldier Tommy Conlon in a brutal cage-fighting story. He was brilliant in that film — utterly convincing as a mixed martial fighter.

And he carried that on as Batman’s terrifying nemesis Bane in The Dark Knight Rises. He’s being tipped for big honours in the years to come. But he played himself down, joking: “This is sort of like Mickey Rourke. But Mickey’s a better actor and boxer than me. How about singing lessons instead?”

The Hayemaker is desperate to make it as an actor. I’m sure he’d be up for a masterclass from one of the best Brits in the business right now

If they really try and have a go at each other that would be grade A entertainment.

Unfortunately I think they'll be wearing headgear and 20 oz gloves for a celebrity stunt without any competitive combat.

Comment

I would piss myself laughing if Hardy pulled off a miracle and landed a wild shot on Haye's marshmallow chin.

Also this would be in Hayes top 5 opponents

Comment

In a street fight I think it could go either way.

Hardy is not the kind of guy you mess with, and has had lots of martial arts/ and boxing training for his film roles.

If this is a street or MMA fight it could go either way. In a boxing ring, Haye decimates him.

All good fun though. Would love to see a charity boxing match between the two. Obviously Haye would have to pull his punches and carry Hardy somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
          In a street fight I think it could go either way.

Hardy is not the kind of guy you mess with, and has had lots of martial arts/ and boxing training for his film roles.

If this is a street or MMA fight it could go either way. In a boxing ring, Haye decimates him.

All good fun though. Would love to see a charity boxing match between the two. Obviously Haye would have to pull his punches and carry Hardy somewhat.
          I think a grappling match with no strikes would be the only way you could make it remotley fair tbh, Hardy is a tough ****, wouldnt ming seeing a grappling match between the two, but if strikes are allowed its totally unfair

Hardy a G though, he would actually get in there and go through with it for charity, knowing he'd get ko'd

kind of puts all these cowardly duckers in boxing to shame

Comment

Tom Hardy KO1 then goes on to unify the belts.

On a serious note though he really could not do any worse than Audley did.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Tom Hardy KO1 then goes on to unify the belts.

On a serious note though he really could not do any worse than Audley did.
              he'd throw more punches, i'd log off and never return to this site again if he didnt

Comment

Tom Hardy would definitely go out on his shield. He's a nut-case, though a nice, well mannered, nut-case.

How epic would Haye vs Hardy be, if it was an MMA match, with Hardy wearing a Bane outfit, and Haye in a Batman costume? Sick matchup.

Comment

Hayes got MMA skills too remember.. boxing or MMA, if Haye really tries to fight this guy (and not make an exhibition) it'll end in between 30 to 60 seconds max. But if they do fight, it'll be an exhibition bout where they'll basically just be messing around, and it wont go on the pro record.

Comment

haye looks ****ing hilarious in that photo. what is wrong with him? looks drugged out of his mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X