No announcement yet.

Texas On The Take: And The Boxing Emberrassment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roxas View Post
    i agree it seems only mexicans are approving this since it is natural for them to have no morals

wtf?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      california didn't even ban him.

they just won't give him a license.

maybe if california banned him then other states would as well.

dude , tyson bit someone's ears off and he got convicted of rape. he was still able to find places to fight.

people overreact. what marg did was bad but people act like he's the only one ever to cheat or do something bad.

mosley was roiding. so was holyfield. both have been pretty much confirmed.

did they get banned for life?
      right. this will shut ts hate thread

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        This should be investigated and a ton of people indicted or fired. This is one of the worst cases of corruption I've seen in a while.
        It is also troubling that there are so many margaCHEATo idolaters among us.

Comment

Originally posted by k4g4ng View Post
          right. this will shut ts hate thread
          your right i hate cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
            I agree it seems only Mexicans are approving this since it is natural for them to have no morals
            I'm sure that only Mexicans will be watching right?...Don't fool yourself fool, you will watch, if not for the sole purpose of being able to come back to this forum and say some more senseless **** about the fight.

Or are you one of those bull****ers yellin', "i'm boycotting this fight!"..

Sure, you will be glued to your mommas 13 inch black and white TV set.

please.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              You're right. James Butler did one of the ugliest things ever in a boxing ring. He fought again. But what Margarito (almost) did is supposedly unforgiveable?
              You know I saw that **** live...which was even crazier. What I was unaware of was the fact that he fought again after that......damn didn't know that...smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                It is also troubling that there are so many margaCHEATo idolaters among us.
                It is very disturbing, but that is why boxing is what it is today. I'm sure Arum had something to do with it and the fact that the fight brings millions to the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  After two respected state commissions decline to license a proven cheater leave it to a state with no moral integrity, Texas. As our favorite sport has seen its slow but steady decline into corruption, bad calls, blatant dodging, and horrible judgments, another blemish appears on her once glorious face. Licensing a man who should be behind bars along with his infamous trainer, Antonio "Margacheato" Margarito and the aforementioned Javier Capetillo. This decision both saddens and sickens me. I for one will not watch nor support this fight. I am fully aware that this will probably not make a difference in its success or failure but if we as true boxing fans unite and show these crooked scumbags they ill not profit from these deplorable actions then maybe they will stop shoving these bad fights down our throats.
                  Margarito served out his punishment. The case is over.

Texas did the right thing let Margarito fight while bringing a ton of money into the state. A no brainer really, and if hes caught cheating again then thats another story..people acting like he murdered someone and was banned from boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
                    I agree it seems only Mexicans are approving this since it is natural for them to have no morals
                    **** you, phaggot. Margarito is getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                      Margarito served out his punishment. The case is over.

Texas did the right thing let Margarito fight while bringing a ton of money into the state. A no brainer really, and if hes caught cheating again then thats another story..people acting like he murdered someone and was banned from boxing
                      Margarito has not served any punishment. There are plenty of states where he still can't fight, and it will probably remain that way for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X