Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fights does Hopkins have left in him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kessler, sure. Jones, no.

I'd say ''**** it", move up to heavyweight and challenge a Klitschko. He's done all he could need to do. He's a legend, and IMO greater than the one most consider the best of the past 10 years (Mayweather).

Comment

He could have a few more, if they were run of the mill, tune-up/cash-ins, but whatever he does will be high-end, top tier stuff, so i'll say two, maybe 3 if he can finish them decisively and early.

Comment

Kessler and maybe Calzaghe again(but he's a *****) He might ruin Dawson so let's not do that again.

Comment

Kessler would do a job on B-Hop like Cal did. I hope B-Hop carries on...

Comment

Calzaghe-Hopkins 2 or retire. I don't want Bernard to fight Chad Dawson. Bernard'll make it competitive but will have trouble wit young faster fighters. He could win though. That's partially why he lost to Taylor. And Calzaghe was awkward and had just as good handspeed as Bernard, as well as better stamina.

Comment

If B-Hop fights Pavlik next, i'd expect him to win that one, going by the ease he beat him last time. Don't know if Pavlik would want a rematch though? I reckon he'll look to stay at 160 from now on.

Comment

as many as the public will swallow
                same goes for Oscar

Comment

Giving Kessler a bigger beating than Joe did, and doing the same to washed up RJJ would make a big statement and highlight the split robbery loss to Calslappy even more. Not that people with any sense don't know he is a fraud anyway. Even casual fans can see how much of a bum Joe is. Unless they are fat limey bum boy fan girls who make love to sheeps too.

Comment

who knows???? no way to predict this....I thought he was done after he fought Winky, he looked old and slow at times, but then he tore apart tarver..Looked a little hesitant against Joe even though he won that fight IMO without being on the offensive hardly at all, then crushed Pavlik...Who would've thunk..lol

Comment

xD @ the JC ballsucker saying Kessler would do a job on B-hop..and thinking JC did...wonder how the canvas felt

Comment

Working...
                      X