Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the arrogant pricks who voted for W?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
    I got away with saying worse, but **** it, she is religious anyway. I bet she would have only gave it up if our beloved hitman married her.

...Don't let the religious girls fool you. I have made more than a few scream "jesus christ" when it was all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      im more interested in the arrogant pricks who still insist that things are better than they would be if kerry had been elected. those are the true ******s.

btw, one of my female friends who is very religious got mad at me today for saying

"I guess it's a small consolation that one day GW will burn in hell for what he has done, but that day cannot come soon enough"

She says, "It's not your place to say who goes to heaven or hell"

To which i replied "Well if he doesen't go to hell then nobody does"

She said "Im gonna let you go" and hung up.

LMAO!!!! way ta go Jay!

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        I got away with saying worse, but **** it, she is religious anyway. I bet she would have only gave it up if our beloved hitman married her.
        Actually I used to **** her all the time a few years back and then she went religious and now we're just friends cause she knows im all about ****ing, cussing and smoking drugs.

It's a shame, she has DD's and a wonderful *****.

Comment

this whole damn situation is made all the more frustrating by the fact that the people who are in charge cannot seem to answer a simple question about anything related to the crisis.

Ben Bernanke and Henry Paulson sound like high school dropouts when they get pressed on the specifics of the bail out. They are as incompetant as Bush if nor moreso.

These guys must have PHd's or MBA's up the ass but when someone asks if the bail out will work..

"Well ummm uhhh, yeah ummm, in theory it should work cause ummmm it's so much money umm we can fix everything with it... ummm yeah uhhh, yeah ive been wrong several times uhh umm so hopefully i am umm uhh right this time"

Comment

Working...
          X