Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens: Golovkin is a Hype Job, I'll Demolish His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the same people who predicted that Dawson would mop Stevenson....

Yall dont know **** bout boxing lol

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
      AND JUST FOR THE RECORD... Look how much bigger Trout is than Canelo, certainly much larger than Mayweather, hits much harder than Mayweather, takes a better punch than Mayweather, and Trout ate that straight right hand thru his guard, and nearly did the splits on the canvas. Mayweather is gonna get caught and look like Michael Spinks at the hands of Mike Tyson.

Curtis Stevens is gonna get corkscrewed by GGG, like Pipino Cuevas did against Tommy Hearns.

Sergio will never fight Canelo. Sergio will never fight GGG. Canelo and GGG are on a collision course for one of the biggest wars in Boxing in many a moons!!!
      Comparing Trout's defense to Mayweather? Do you know how ridiculous you sound? Trout is a good fighter but he's got none of the defensive skills or ring generalship of Mayweather. He also has none of Mayweather's offensive accuracy. Floyd not only has crazy defense but he locks dudes up with that jab b/c it's so fast...and so precise...and so timed. Canelo already has a mediocre workrate. Watch how less than mediocre it is against Mayweather when Floyd starts shooting piston jabs right down the middle. Mayweather negates your offense and makes you second guess everything you want to do in there. This fight wont be any different. To beat him you need:

1) Comparable handspeed, or else he will just counter you all night.
      2) High workrate to compensate for the super effective work Floyd will do when he himself does throw.

Alvarez has neither of the must-have attributes that are required to beat Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by djinferno View Post
        This is the same people who predicted that Dawson would mop Stevenson....

Yall dont know **** bout boxing lol
        Let me guess.... you're predicting Stevens knocks out Golovkin?

Comment

i wonder if GGG was black stevens would use the word hype.....

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            BajanXLegend is the guy who said Bradley fought Pacquiao toe to toe. He already lost his credibility.
            I prefer being in the red because, In order to have credibility or karma on this forum you have to be Floyd hater and ride GGG or matthysse's DlCK. Their not gods they will be tested because their overly hyped here.

Comment

Looking forward to your impending "Good Boying"

Comment

This dud lost to Jessie Brinkley. GGG mops the canvas with him.

Comment

If he lasts more than 3, I'll be impressed. So disappointed that HBO and Golovkin's people actually paid this guy.

Comment

I'm actually disappointed that Glennady is even fighting a guy that lost to Brinkley...can't say I have much interest in this fight and I'm a big GGG fan.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      I'll do one better. A guy with a last name damn near the same was supposed to be Chad Dawson's tune-up to bigger things as we saw what happened there. I think Stevens has a 1-3 chance. GGG has more options inside those ropes but power can change the fight in a heartbeat.
                      I'll go along with that much. Stevens has a puncher's chance and if there's one deficiency in Golovkin's armoury it's that he doesn't move his head much. I don't think Stevens by KO is impossible, just unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                      X