Is Bradley the new Jermain Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
    Sounds like you're reaching hard - do you hate Bradley that much? lol
    Why does it always have to do with hate?

I don't even really care one way or the other. Just expressing what I see and how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
      Why does it always have to do with hate?

I don't even really care one way or the other. Just expressing what I see and how I feel.
      I am inclined to see it your way...At any rate there are some valid points of comparison, i.e. similar narrative confluxes.

Bradley has more skills than Taylor. Taylor was very strong. Hopkins did beat him twice bit what allowed him to give Hopkins any problems was his rawboned strength. Bradley does not have this physicality! he is smarter and skilled but as you say...when he fights a swarmer who can punch his clock will be punched.

They both got gifts but Taylor was embraced while Bradley seems to be loathed by many.

Here is where you shine man! I think that they both (Taylor and Bradley) had to be figured out, Provatkin does not move very well...Bradley was hit all night. He has overwhelmed and outsmarted but he will now be attacked because a guy who is a bit of a plodder showed the blueprint and the blueprint is easy to follow.

Taylor...ditto. once it was discovered that his strength was his asset he got beat on and became about on the level of another guy we could talk about Left hook Lacy.

Comment

Taylor beat Hopkins, only fanboys say it was a robbery.

Comment

Comment

While your out there, grab me a can of corn. It's top shelf so you might have to reach a little further. Thanks chief.

Comment

Working...
            X