Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Manny demand that broner leave GBP if he wants a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner has to sign to MP promotions

Comment

The fight shouldn't happen at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
        That isn't answering the question though. Now, you can answer the question, or kick rocks. What say you?
        I get you're tying to say since Floyd said it that manny should too. But wo would ab sign to TR or mannys non existent promo company

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          I get you're tying to say since Floyd said it that manny should too. But wo would ab sign to TR or mannys non existent promo company
          Nobody said anything bout signing, just leaving GBP. "He can be a free agent".

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
            Nobody said anything bout signing, just leaving GBP. "He can be a free agent".
            If he doesn't wanna work with dick or oscar then sure I guess

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't have that type of power at all. He's a submissive male and is in a slave contract. He's not getting the money as it's all paying for Bob Arum's haircuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                Pacquiao doesn't have that type of power at all. He's a submissive male and is in a slave contract. He's not getting the money as it's all paying for Bob Arum's haircuts.
                You're right. You live in your moms spare bedroom but Pacquiao is broke.

How much did Pacquiao earn in the 2nd Bradley fight?

Comment

For what? Bob and Oscar cool now + only person you see doing **** like that is Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    You're right. You live in your moms spare bedroom but Pacquiao is broke.

How much did Pacquiao earn in the 2nd Bradley fight?
                    He got $6 million but we don't know if he'll be able to get the rest of his $20 million guarantee since Bob Arum said that the ppv numbers were disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      He got $6 million but we don't know if he'll be able to get the rest of his $20 million guarantee since Bob Arum said that the ppv numbers were disappointing.
                      Floyd fans always know the PPV numbers I'm sure they were very disappointing. I'm sure Pac only earned 6 million.

What does Madonna Floyd need to sell to break even? 1.5 million?

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X