Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: I Would've Made Canelo Suffer, Go To 150

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd isn't in a position to tell Canelo what to do.

Canelo wears the pants in this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by MIGGATYMAG
      Floyd was scared to fight Paul Williams when Williams was a Welterweight.
      U r a dumb azz for bringing pwill into this. First off pwill was green as hell in 2007 and just won his first title. Floyd we t on to fight hatton in a huge money fight and then retired. Pwill lost to Quintana and then avenged his loss and immediately moved up to 160 and the continued to campaign at 154. He never did go back down to 147. Paul is my boy but Floyd never ducked him. Leave the punisher out of the thread noob

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        The point is, if he hadn't of held on for dear life, he would have gone down.....which means maybe his chin isn't all that tough, he just doesn't get hit enough to show it.
        As a boxing fan and someone who has been watching for awhile u are just hating U know damn well that's not how if works

Comment

• Canelo has all the power for this fight I think he needs to do what mayweather did to marquez come in at 154 and flip off mayweather at the weigh in. Showtime has mayweather in a tough position because they want to recoup some of their money back and the fight will go on, mayweather has no other options. But I'm not really hyped for this fight its going to be a snoozer with mayweather on his bike and holdin canelo till he gets tired....

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            ^^^ THIS exactly ^^^
            Wonder what Pop would say if asked why his boy can't seem to fight in the weight class he owns a belt in? HA!
            .....he just did...147

Comment

• I feel like if this was about manny pacquaio comments in the very first page woulda said " see freddy wants to drain (insert fighter) at 150 and could have but manny is taking it a 152 cuz he's a true warrior and wanted to make it more competitive thats the type of thing the great pac man does" or sum ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Floyd isn't in a position to tell Canelo what to do.

Canelo wears the pants in this fight
                .....and then you woke up and realized your statement is false

Comment

• floyd sr interview. Apparently he didnt have a say so in the negotiations......

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                    .....and then you woke up and realized your statement is false
                    No it's not floyd has no other options... Showtime has obviously refused anyone but canelo

Comment

• But all the floyd fans said the catch weight had nothing to do with putting Canelo at a disavantage. Its funny you can have all the money in the world and still be the lowest of class.

Comment

Working...
                      X