No announcement yet.

Anyone else not buy anything yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    my kid hates the buses and trains though because there is no dvd player for her to watch in the backseat. rotten kid.
    Are you one of those guys that has an unnecessary amount of tv monitors inside a car?

Like this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4c8v2UHkBE&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Are you one of those guys that has an unnecessary amount of tv monitors inside a car?

Like this...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4c8v2UHkBE&sns=em
      nah, just two at the back. it was a feature that came with the van when i bought it five years ago.

Comment

I always start my Christmas shopping in January of that same year

Slowly, I get everyone covered and im pretty much done by about September/October time. I've been sitting back, relaxed.

Comment

nah, just two at the back. it was a feature that came with the station wagon when i bought it five years ago.
          I didn't know your station wagon brought TVs.

Comment

nah, just two at the back. it was a feature that came with the van when i bought it five years ago.
            Do you have them rims that got that shit sticking out in the middle all ******ed?

Comment

I've got my Dad and Brother's presents bought but still got to get my Mum, Sister and Dad's girlfriend. I can't be ar$ed today as there's football/soccer on all day so I'll do it tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow but the shops will be packed tomorrow, gonna be a stressful day!!

Comment

I did my X mass shopping like week ago. It wasn't that bad. I want like at 9:00 am when everybody's at work and all the teenagers are at school.

Comment

i need a bottle of vodka for my mother that is it,if i buy it it might not get to her tho thats my problem!

Comment

got my parents and my girl something, and there's this secret santa thing at work so i gotta go pick up something soon

Comment

My girlfriend's birthday was on the 13th, the day before I got paid.

December is not a good month.

Comment

Working...
                      X