Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Expects Bernard Hopkins Showdown To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-hop KOs Dawson even before fight begins.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      B-hop KOs Dawson even before fight begins.
      no way led

Comment

Dawson has been calling out B-Hop for years to no avail.....i dont expect anything to change!

Comment

I think B-Hop should fight Dawson and he probably will, Purely on the basis that Dawson stepped aside to allow him a rematch with Pascal and the chance at history which he achieved. Dawson was promised the fight and IMO B-Hop will deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
            no way led
            I dont undermine Chad's skills but his heart.

Comment

This fight should happen next, and it he finds a way out of it then everyone better treat him the same way they treat Bradley and Mayweather and call him a scared little punk. Live up to your word and your agreement and get in the ring with Chad. He's knows Chad is a much worse matchup for him, that he will fight much smarter and use his height and range and not make all the mistakes Pascal made repeatedly. If he fights anyone other than Chad in the next fight he is a gutless punk end of story.

Comment

This is Golden Boy Promotions in a nutshell. They might try to make Hopkins vs. Juan Manuel Marquez at catchweight...

Comment

I swear to God, if Bernard finds another reason to not fight Dawson...

Comment

people saying Hopkins will/is ducking dawson or tryin to fight bute.... need to remember if ya boy dawson did what he was suppose to and won against pascal the 1st time he wouldnt be in this perdictment... hopkins can fight whomever he wants because he's the champ and he deserves it...

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
                      people saying Hopkins will/is ducking dawson or tryin to fight bute.... need to remember if ya boy dawson did what he was suppose to and won against pascal the 1st time he wouldnt be in this perdictment... hopkins can fight whomever he wants because he's the champ and he deserves it...
                      What wouldn't have happened? he was champ long before then and Hops refused to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X