No announcement yet.

All Life on Earth Could Have Come From Alien Zombies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
    Hey , hey come on now Sig, don't take your ball and go home.

Comment

I was watching a special alittle while ago where they took a virus and got the gene sequence then shipped out for some crap load of 40 paired sections then each setion of 40 pairs they joined to the next untill they had completly recreated the virus dna or what ever. they then took some regular cells got rid of everything but the cytoplasm then put the dna strand they made in the cell juice. the virus actaully came to life!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think allready formed virus's were riding in asteroids and thats how life came to earth....but it could happen.

Comment

I read the article.....

This must be the biggest heap of **** I've read all week.

Comment

I want the movie rights to this.

Comment

There's no evidence for panspermia and it raises the question where did this life come from and how did it develop? I think it's more likely that life developed on earth from complex organic molecules.

Still it's considerably less ridiculous than "God magicked it all!".

Comment

God created us as we are, we did not come from "alien zombies"

Aliens do exist though, we think they are aliens but they are really demons.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                There's no evidence for panspermia and it raises the question where did this life come from and how did it develop? I think it's more likely that life developed on earth from complex organic molecules.

Still it's considerably less ridiculous than "God magicked it all!".
                Im 100% sure you a newly converted atheist, your too overzealous and you bring God into debates just to talk negatively about him. And I have yet to see you even bring up a good argument against his existence. Probably just recycle arguments from the new atheists' like Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens, your not only a bad atheist youre not even your own person

Comment

Working...
                X