No announcement yet.

I Hate Going To The Mall Then Leaving Feeling Like A Total Perv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    sure it was me? or all you know is someone with the D and PB had taggers with her... it could have been that other D, you've probably heard of him

come to think of it it was water polo night i was on Riz's team.
    Can riz vouch for that?
    And is the name Dorian floating about in your list of suspects?
    Will you snitch?

Did PB really **** stab her?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      Can riz vouch for that?
      And is the name Dorian floating about in your list of suspects?
      Will you snitch?

Did PB really **** stab her?
      all I said is the name D came up...if its not me, the little birds say the guy you have in mind could be the one. He's into tag teaming :bukkake: , not that i would know

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        all I said is the name D came up...if its not me, the little birds say the guy you have in mind could be the one. He's into tag teaming :bukkake: , not that i would know
        Whoever it was got jewelz banned before she/he could speak
        Ive got my suspects....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
            You shouldn't have married an ugly girl bro. Then you wouldn't be checking out all the hot ones!
            I dont' care how hot the puzzzy you got at home is.......it's man's nature to want others......true story!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              Whoever it was got jewelz banned before she/he could speak
              Ive got my suspects....
              i didn't know jewelz was banned till PB said so lol. Besides I waas hoping she would stick around, seeing PB back down from her was funny.

Comment

Iam 25 yaer old vigin caz the government I'm not getting married till my 40s unless somebody blows me away in my 30s. I basicly fell into a government trap the government used everyone around me to go against me, I'm deepy sadden by how my lyfe turned out, I see lots of beautiful girls I would love to go out wit but I couldn't caz they were told to stay away from me and **** lots of werid **** when I'm 25 gonna go to a club wanna move away from this area everyone avoids me, plus I battled deep depression

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                  Iam 25 yaer old vigin caz the government I'm not getting married till my 40s unless somebody blows me away in my 30s. I basicly fell into a government trap the government used everyone around me to go against me, I'm deepy sadden by how my lyfe turned out, I see lots of beautiful girls I would love to go out wit but I couldn't caz they were told to stay away from me and **** lots of werid **** when I'm 25 gonna go to a club wanna move away from this area everyone avoids me, plus I battled deep depression
                  wut up iwatch, whos that girl in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                    wut up iwatch, whos that girl in your sig?
                    shes chups' cousin

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
                      i just feel sad for myself why i got married sometimes. not that i am not happy cuz i am but it's just this times when it's hot outside and u decide to go to the beach or the mall then u see all this hot chicas. some are not even that hot but bodies are baraboom! it's just totally different looking at the barely legal, 18 and early 20 chicks. no matter how many times they got banged their body is still tight like leather and their azz is still plump. i dunno why when women get married they don't got that aura anymore. not that i dont ask my wife to go to the gym cuz she does boxing class and regular workouts. but still shiet is different. what i hate about going to this places is the process of wondering how it would feel to bang this chicks walking, sun bathing, wearing almost nothing, scattered around the place. if only i can go back in time sometimes. oh well!
                      Bro, even dudes with hot girlfriends/wives check out other hot women. Next time you see a bunch of tantalizing young tail and can't stand it, go to a strip club (don't go a lot, every once in a while) or watch some XXX-rated movies and um... you know.

Or, you can think about how costly a divorce would be. That should put things in perspective.

Comment

Working...
                      X