No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Tim Bradley Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Tim Bradley Ticket Information

LAS VEGAS, NEV. -- Tickets to the exciting and historic battle between undefeated World Boxing Organization (WBO) Welterweight Champion TIMOTHY BRADLEY Jr. and four-division world champion and Méxican icon JUAN MANUEL MÁRQUEZ go on sale Friday, June 21, at 3:00 p.m. ET / Noon PT. The Bradley vs. Márquez welterweight championship event will take place Saturday, October 12, at the Thomas & Mack Center, on the campus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. It will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®, beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bradley will win if...

If Bradley remembers that he is a boxer not a slugger he will win. If Bradley decides to be a slugger Marquez might step on his foot [Think Manny Pacquiao]. KTFO

Comment

Lying to promote the fight. Marquez will not be attempting to become the first fighter to win titles in 5 divisions...hes going for his 4th. I think there is a good possibility I will be at this fight.

Comment

Marquez is gonna get embarrassed thus making Pacquiao look worse for being KOed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Horrible selection of a venue for the date and prices.

They'll maybe get 10,000. Should have had it at MGM or even Mandalay Bay.

Comment

Bradley one of the most overrated fighters. Bout to be embarrassed

Comment

don't see what's "historic" about it
              has the potential to be good, but not counting on it
              piss drinker ended both his and Pac's careers with the big KO
              doubt he has anything left, expecting a ho hum Bradley UD

Comment

Originally posted by marzblkman View Post
                Horrible selection of a venue for the date and prices.

They'll maybe get 10,000. Should have had it at MGM or even Mandalay Bay.
                Fu(k that $h!t, if I was either one of them I would've took the Pacquiao fight and call it a day. Win, lose, or draw you just don't throw that kind of $$$$ away.

Comment

Who is still hatin on marquez???!!!!!
                  He FINALLY put a stop to bs hype pacman had an if ppl cant respect that nap he dished out then why watch boxing??!!!!
                  Bradley who did not beat pac but prooved pac aint that great anymore earned this fight and my respect when i watched him brawl lik a worrior against prov!!!!
                  So this fight is a great match in my eyes i know ill pay ppv money on this night but as for pac vs rios ....thats a hbo fight night card streight up i aint payin ppv cash for that bs pac took the easy way out marquez took the hardway gotta respect it!!!!

Comment

Bradley will make Marquez look old in the ring. A lot of running from Bradley. Sticking and moving!
                    Juan will look to counter and land the big shot. Styles make fights! Gonna be a good fight regardless!

Comment

Working...
                    X