I would be absolutely gobsmacked if khan losses to FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right!

There is no way mayweather can win this fight, here's why:

If he goes the distance with khan, people will ask if the p4p king is no better than Julio Diaz.

If he knocks him out early, people will say they knew it was a mismatch.

Hell if he doesn't knock him out on the first punch some idiots on here will argue breidiss Prescott is a better fighter.

So if mayweather wins, he loses, if he loses he loses.

Comment

Khan will give Mayweather one of the toughest fights of his career, even if he ends up getting knocked out, which isn't as likely as people think. For as long as the fight lasts, it'll be competitive. It's pretty likely to go the distance though, imo.

Floyd's used to fighting slow, flat-footed fighters with no movement, engine/stamina etc. He hasn't had to deal with somebody with Khan's speed since Judah and we all know how Floyd struggled in the early stages of that fight. Khan has great speed, movement, a good jab and heart. I'm convinced he'll give Mayweather a tough fight but I can't see him winning.

Comment

I rewatched Khan - Maidana. Great fight. But Khans lack of defence is perfect for Floyd sharp punches.
        Plus, speed and flurries of punches wont mean much if he cant land. He misses too much, and is too open for counters when he attacks.

But his workrate and movement could work for him. Hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
          There is no way mayweather can win this fight, here's why:

If he goes the distance with khan, people will ask if the p4p king is no better than Julio Diaz.

If he knocks him out early, people will say they knew it was a mismatch.

Hell if he doesn't knock him out on the first punch some idiots on here will argue breidiss Prescott is a better fighter.

So if mayweather wins, he loses, if he loses he loses.
          Its his fault for taking the fight then

Comment

If Floyd doesn't knock khan out, I believe khan will win a sd

Floyd needs a knockout to win this fight

Comment

Floyd will KO Khan behind on points most likely

Comment

I'm pretty sure people are being sarcastic, but just in case they're not....

Khan's speed and volume could give Floyd some issues for 2-3 rounds, much like Judah troubled Floyd for 4 rounds, but it'll be a cakewalk as soon as Floyd times him. Khan has no defense.

Had Khan actually done something at 147 since losing to Danny, I wouldn't be mad at this fight. S**t, even if Khan had fought Alexander and won this weekend, I wouldn't be totally mad at this fight. A perfect road for Khan after losing to Danny would have been Kell Brook in Dec 2012, Devon Alexander in April/May this year, and Guerrero this month.

I'm still thinking no way Floyd fights Khan until he does something legit again though.

Comment

Khan throws wild winging punches...guess what that means. The best defensive counter puncher in the game, is going to ****ing eat him for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Floyd KOs Khan with a jab in the 1st
                    hahahahahahahhaa bhahahahahaha

Comment

khan beats the s.hit out of floyd...

floyd sr.

Comment

Working...
                      X