Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notice found on the washroom door in the library..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Notice found on the washroom door in the library..

St Andrews knows whats up......

Comment

I jacked off in a library before

Back when I first learned how, I made it my personal mission to jack off in as many locations as possible(i'm dead serious- I was a sick puppy as a kid)

I jacked off at Disney World, In a Public pool, all of my friend's houses, the beach, in a cruise, At a few resorts, some restaurants and the computer lab at school..

Edit: My personal favorite was when one of my friends got a pool, and he had a hot sister that was swimming with us. They both got out to sit down on their pool chairs and I stayed by the edge of the pool while we were talking. But they didn't know my hand was down my trunks and while we were talking, I was jacking off to his sister the whole time lol.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-31-2013, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

Back when I first learned how, I made it my personal mission to jack off in as many locations as possible(i'm dead serious- I was a sick puppy as a kid)

I jacked off at Disney World, In a Public pool, all of my friend's houses, the beach, in a cruise, At a few resorts, some restaurants and the computer lab at school..
        I bet both your parents are very proud of your accomplishments!

Comment

Please wash hands before leaving restroom!

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

Edit: My personal favorite was when one of my friends got a pool, and he had a hot sister that was swimming with us. They both got out to sit down on their pool chairs and I stayed by the edge of the pool while we were talking. But they didn't know my hand was down my trunks and while we were talking, I was jacking off to his sister the whole time lol.
            Lol...........

Comment

WTF these people must have super glue semen for them to need to pay professional semen cleaners to get it up.

Comment

Working...
              X