Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum "Pac will never fight in the US again"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm curious to see how much money he'll make in China. I'm also curious about the $5 PPV (I think that's what it is) and how that'll equate to the total revenue in combination with American PPV buys.

Comment

I can see mayweather/GBP doing the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
        lol, them going to China or them doing their thing in Dubai?

ain't going to be as succesful

Comment

No. Arum is only doing this because Pacquiao lost and his PPV sales will be trash until he picks up a couple of wins, then he'll be back in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            i hope dubai is his next stage
            heeeeellllll yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              No. Arum is only doing this because Pacquiao lost and his PPV sales will be trash until he picks up a couple of wins, then he'll be back in Vegas.
              Pac lost 2x in a row while Floyd keeps winning but Pac last fight made more profit while Floyd last fight lost $12m. It doesnt make sense right?
              Last edited by straightleft; 07-27-2013, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Here, read up on the prospects for boxing in China:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...se.single.html

"Macau is awash in cash. Not everyone was convinced when the city first opened up its gaming industry to international investment in 2002, but it took just five years for Macau to take Las Vegas’ crown as the gaming capital of the world.

Home to more than 600,000 people, last year Macau welcomed an estimated 28 million visitors while collecting annual takings of more than $38 billion, a year-over-year growth of 13.5 percent and around five times Vegas’ earnings. The growth in its popularity as a destination among mainland Chinese—who come to escape the mainland’s ban on gaming—has begun to worry Beijing. Though travel curbs are rarely officially announced, media have reported numerous instances of the central government placing tighter restrictions on how many times people can visit and how much money they can bring when they do."

Comment

doubt it, he brings too much money for vegas and always preaches keeping the money in america, maybe if khan gets back in place they can fight in GB but thats really the only time

Comment

I'm willing the bet that Pacquiao's next fight will been in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      Pac lost 2 in a row while Floyd keeps winning but Pac last fight made more profit while Floyd last fight lost $12m. It doesnt make sense right?
                      Pacquiao's last fight was against an ATG, P4P Mexican, Mayweathers wasn't and Mayweather made more money than Pacquiao did.

Comment

Working...
                      X