Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim "Double Standard - Andre Ward, Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool story. Ward #2 Pound for Pound. Fuck what ya heard. Move over Pacquiao. Get mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Steve Kim makes me seriously have to question his intelligence. And his manhood. Are we really writing articles about forum trolls again, Steve? Really?? This guy is supposed to be a professional.
      A professional...what?

He is a pay-per-click fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoulderroll View Post
        168 lbs is not a catchweight. 150, 145, and 144 are.
        ^^^^^^ bingo .. Why is this so hard for anyone to comprehend ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          A professional...what?

He is a pay-per-click fanboy.
          A professional judge...oh no those are the guys who saw Pac get beaten by Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe-blow
            Oscar started all this crap anyway by moving Pacquiao up to an unrealistic weight and draining himself to make 147. All because Oscar needed to get paid. Pacquiao was somehow blamed for that aswell.
            You got that wrong there buddy. Oscar was the draw in this day. Pac fought DLH so Pac can get paid

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I give full credit to Andre Ward too, he is one of my favorites. But I am with Steve Kim here and others the hypocrisy is blatant. Whatever Pac does there is an outcry of boycotting his fights, you can search on youtube for Pacquiao and see all the boycotting videos from guys who Apparently don;t care about Pacquiao but make videos on him daily.

If someone called Pac out and fought him at 147 for pacs title and went down in weight, Pac would get blasted hard. I am starting to believe nobody really cares about Catchweights, these people who have a problem with it and drug testing only doing so because they want to discredit Pacquiao.

I have never seen anyone get this pissed off at catchweights until Pacman had one versus Cotto, and nobody was demanding about drug testing until Floyd suspecting Pac of roids.
              I didn't know Ward called Dawson out and demanded a catchweight... Interesting..

Comment

• Steve Kim is a renown Pacquiao homer.

Fact of the matter is Dawson called out Ward and said he'd go down to 168. I don't ever recall Cotto calling out Pacquiao to fight at a catchweight. Besides that, Ward doesn't have a history of fighting at catchweights like Pacquaio does.

Manny is called the "Catchweight King" for good reason...

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  so that means cotto was drained against margarito.

According to your eyes.
                  Nobody mentioned Margarito except you.

Comment

• Andre Ward is a better boxer than Manny Pacquiao. He's proven to be the most diverse boxing in recent memory. I know it's unrelated but Ward showed me exactly what he needed to last night to prove he is the best, and most versatile fighter in the game today.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      168 lbs is not a catchweight. 150, 145, and 144 are.
                      So if Manny had fought Cotto at 140 instead of 145 he wouldn't have been weight drained.

The only difference is Wards opponent came down 7lbs from his last fight while Mannys came down 1. Oh, that and Wards American so he can do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X