Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Morales, Bradley and McCloskey - I’m Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
    Everyone knows Bradley ducked Khan.

Hell Bradley openly admits it. The only person on the planet who is idiotically arguing against this is Rome.
    Oh boy your a clown bro,I'm an idiot but yet you argue with me time and time again..Say's a lot about you..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      You ask I showed,if ya don't want to except the facts kool...
      What facts? Good god you are so ******ed, its untrue. Bradley had a fight lined up on the Saturday of that article so how the fuk was he trying to fight Khan? Its painful how stupid you are.

Comment

Oh boy your a clown bro,I'm an idiot but yet you argue with me time and time again..Say's a lot about you..
        Its because you're just so easy to clown on. You keep going and going. It just gives people more material.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          What facts? Good god you are so ******ed, its untrue. Bradley had a fight lined up on the Saturday of that article so how the fuk was he trying to fight Khan? Its painful how stupid you are.
          The fight was gonna be made before Bradley fought Abregu..LOL and you call me stupid yet you pretend to be stupid..Damn,like I said I showed you facts do what ya like with umm dumbazz...

Comment

Come on Rome it was a known fact for a while that khan would fight maidana, timmy would fight Devon and the winners would face. It was meant to be khan v Bradley but timmy b!tched out

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              Come on Rome it was a known fact for a while that khan would fight maidana, timmy would fight Devon and the winners would face. It was meant to be khan v Bradley but timmy b!tched out
              This was before Khan fought Maidana bro,all I was saying was Bradley tried to fight Khan before..It's a fact there is proof and Khan did not take the fight(or Khan's handlers did not take the fight)so let's not act as if Bradley never tried to fight Khan...

Comment

The fight was gonna be made before Bradley fought Abregu..LOL and you call me stupid yet you pretend to be stupid..Damn,like I said I showed you facts do what ya like with umm dumbazz...
                What facts moron? How was the fight going to be made? HOW? When did they ever negotiate a fight? WHEN?

Comment

This was before Khan fought Maidana bro,all I was saying was Bradley tried to fight Khan before..It's a fact there is proof and Khan did not take the fight(or Khan's handlers did not take the fight)so let's not act as if Bradley never tried to fight Khan...
                  He didnt.

Calling someones name doesnt mean you tried to fight them

Proof?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    He didnt.

Calling someones name doesnt mean you tried to fight them

Proof?

Stop trolling in Maidana threads, Khantard.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                      Mayweather took Ortiz rather than fight Maidana. Khan won't give Maidana a rematch. And Tim Bradley won't fight ANYBODY. For any clown to think Maidana is ducking Bradley, should be drug tested. Maidana is about to fight Morales in December, a rematch with a warrior. Maidana has begged Khan for a rematch that many thought Maidana won the first time around. The guy is a fighting machine with Middleweight power in both hands. Ask Floyd Mayweather why he chose Ortiz rather than Maidana? Ducking someone maybe?
                      What a ****** SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X