Comment

if he keeps fighting everyone and not become like floyd
      then he will be greater than maywaether

if he becomes cautious and duck opponents like mayweather
      he wiont

if he keeps up what he's doing fighting everyone then he will be greater
      than mayweather

Comment

Rios is the latest in a long line of "exciting punchers" just waiting to be ruthlessly exposed Jeff Lacy style

Comment

khan is looking to quit before 30, so no

Comment

Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
            nah. It's too easy to knock his ass out,
            Yeah Maidana had an easily time knocking him out

....oh wait...

Comment

He certainly could be. Khan is a skilled boxer, a hard puncher, a fast talker, and a good looking kid. Add to that the idea that his chin could give out with one lucky shot and you have the recipe for an exciting champ. I used to think he was an over-hyped fighter, but he has really grown on me. He has as good of a chance as anyone out there right now to be the next big thing (post Floyd and Manny.)

Comment

He will always be at the top, but I think he will suffer a few losses by ko throughout his career. I feel Ortiz is a bad match up for him. boxer/puncher types.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  Rios is the latest in a long line of "exciting punchers" just waiting to be ruthlessly exposed Jeff Lacy style
                  He was exposed worse than Lacy ever could have been against Prescott. At least Lacy was fighting in the UK, and finished the fight on his feet.

Khan got licked in his own backyard in one round!

Not to mention, he's been working with Alex Ariza since then, which creates a whole cloud of speculation, in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                    He was exposed worse than Lacy ever could have been against Prescott. At least Lacy was fighting in the UK, and finished the fight on his feet.

Khan got licked in his own backyard in one round!

Not to mention, he's been working with Alex Ariza since then, which creates a whole cloud of speculation, in my eyes.
                    Yeah not everyone has that Hatton like Iron jaw! Oh wait didnt Hatton get blown away in two rounds by Pacquaio? Khan atleast managed to get up just after the loss Hatton had to be carried away on a stretcher!

Comment

naw. if he makes some big noise at 147 then maybe but hes still glass chinned at 140

Comment

Working...
                      X