No announcement yet.

B.Hop on "First Take" talking Pacquiao, Marquez and Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.Hop on "First Take" talking Pacquiao, Marquez and Floyd

Do they ever discuss anything boxing related besides Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao? I mean damn, they didn't even touch on Hopkins upcoming fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Do they ever discuss anything boxing related besides Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao? I mean damn, they didn't even touch on Hopkins upcoming fight.
      Well to be fair.. the VERY FIRST TOPIC they discussed was Bernard and how he's still fighting at 50, lol

Comment

Skip is the ultimate troll. I doubt that he even believes the nonsense that comes out of his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          Well to be fair.. the VERY FIRST TOPIC they discussed was Bernard and how he's still fighting at 50, lol
          They said "before we get to you and your next fight, let's talk about Pacquiao". And then they never got into Bernard and his next fight.

A random viewer watching this still doesn't know who, when and where Hopkins is fighting next.

Comment

I found the interview disrespectful to be truthful. ( Disrespectful in the sense that BHop should have been focus).

Comment

Skip Bayless ruins any show he is involved with.

If one person sums up 'attention whore', it's him.

Comment

'I haven't been pimp slapped in my career'- Pacquiao was pimp slapped lol.

Comment

Stephen A. acting like a douchebag nuthugger now, when he was absolutely on First Take saying Mayweather was running from Pacquiao. He can pretend otherwise, but he was scared, and the video is out there. Stephen A. is a seriously annoying stereotype of every Mayweather nuthugger on this site. Man he drags that show down, which is hard to do when you're opposite Skip lumping Bayless. They never even asked him about his fight. Like Hopkins said, who cares about Mayweather-Pacquiao? They ducked each other, its over.

Hopkins is a strange interview. Every time I see him, he can sound like the most intelligent man one minute, and not so much the next.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    I found the interview disrespectful to be truthful. ( Disrespectful in the sense that BHop should have been focus).
                    Very much. At least mention who he's fighting and when, damn. Instead you had check_hooks and Brother Jay up there trying to outdouche each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X