No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• instant all time classic.

legendary status for everyone involved. this is great for boxing. everybody should be happy and hope this is a success.

stop with roid BS. that was a great honest shot from a great fighter using great technique. nothing is taken away from anybody. i hope there is a 5 fight and its another great one like this.

this is an epic night in boxing history.

Comment

• I wish they wouldn't show his wife crying. That was hard to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
        LOLOLOLOL Thank you! Exactly
        yeah its surprising how the media favors up a fighter and hypes a fighter up pacman was the best of alltime they were saying. He is one of the best and a good boxer but people made him be someone he wasn't

Media favors athletes all the time they try to make them out to be the best ever. James better than michael jordan hes good not like that. Messi the best lmaol ronaldo is more complete would like to see messi go to the premier league and be succesful he would never be at that league. And pacquiao for a while until now he was better than mayweather

Comment

• Well done to JMM and congratulations to the Mexican fans tonight!!! The game plan was clear....attack the liver, throw less combos and focus on hitting Manny hard with each and every counter. Brilliant finish too. He landed a similar shot to KO a sparring partner except he stepped inside instead of outside.

Comment

• I wonder how Ronnie Nathanalz will spin this.

Also, anyone else catch Jim Lampley on the verge of tears as he gave the end of telecast speech?

Comment

• lucky shot

You anti-pacman boys know nothing about boxing.
              Marquez was getting murdered. However, he's a smart fighter.
              He suckered Pac forward and landed the second right hand of the fight.
              The first one knocked Pac down; the 2nd knocked him out. Unfortunately,
              Pac is not really a smart fighter. To get knocked out in the last second of a round he was dominating was really stupid. Another two rounds, and Marquez
              wouldn't have been able to continue with his broken nose. All Pac had to do was fight carefully. He got suckered. Now he can turn to religion and politics--neither of which requires much brains...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                That's what the P.A.C.T.A.R.D.S like to call getting Hattonized
                Or Hattoned.

@Topic.
                Pac may still have fight in him, but I don't think he belongs in the ring anymore. He should retire.

Comment

• Rios vs JMM please.

Comment

• Big shot. I'm shocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i still don't believe what happened....
                      It's absolutely amazing. Fights between legitimately great fighters aren't meant to end like that. Just incredible.

Comment

Working...
                      X