Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• war manny!!!!!

Comment

• I have to say.. That weigh-in was good! Man, I'm AMPED for this one. My brother and I are having a fight party. Going to be amazing..

War Pacquiao!

Comment

• Vintage Arum. He doesn't give a damn what Pacquiao wants. Ariza made the mistake of his life when he talked about Bob. Bob would have Ariza killed if he wasn't already likely to be considered a suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

This one does

Similar pose for the Cotto fight.
          I dont know why peopel are making something out of nothing, he looks pretty much the same as he did against Cotto, and we all remember what happened in that fight. Bradley says no one has his determination.

Are peopel really gonna try and justify that Cotto isn't one of the most determined fighters in boxing. Bradley isn't in Cottos league in my opinion!

Comment

• gonna spoil it for everyone the game 7

MIAMI gonna take it 200%

boston is pressured right now

There i said it now lets watch the WAR...........

but really the undercard..... SUXXX.... b!tch arum always gives us a freaking bad undercards during pac fights :////

which is one reason why pac cant beat floyds PPVS.......

Comment

• War PACQUIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ariza will probably do something to piss off arum tomorrow now. LOL

Comment

• Crowd is packed!

LIVE! Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley Weigh-In + Stare Down

Crowd is packed!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• i dunno why arriza is blaming arum for not accepting the NO PPVs deal

just keep ur mouth shut ariza and just stick to conditioning fighters

looks like u aint got the brain to know whats the difference between..a Shiyt Deal vs a Good Deal

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                      lol, ive never heard anyone go and complain, let alone about the music........

thats just stupid, first off all wont it frustrate people that are waiting for the fight to start?... and second, i dont think people are really going to finish watching something like an intense game 7 and go right off to order a fight afterwards.....
                      I don't care how stupid it is, it's what's going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X