Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When people start saying Floyd is ducking the lineal MW champ you know he is great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the noose View Post
    id just love if floyd took on fighters he wasnt expected to toy with.
    so with all the info we have, knowing fighters have upcoming bouts, who do you say floyd should fight on may 4th?

Comment

Hey Larry Floyd called, he wants his balls out of your throat! Even he is tired of your ball washing!

Comment

As i said both Manny and Floyd are to blame for that fight not happening,not going there
        naw larry that was all manny don't try and appease these blockheadz manny ran from testing its plain as day.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          so with all the info we have, knowing fighters have upcoming bouts, who do you say floyd should fight on may 4th?
          Guerrero is fine in my view. I just think Martinez is worthy of the September fight over Canelo and definitely deserves the nod after that if Floyd indeed does fight Canelo in September.

Comment

Originally posted by brandish View Post
            naw larry that was all manny don't try and appease these blockheadz Manny ran from testing its plain as day.
            we just do that so they wont have anything to hold on to or divert away from the point we want them to focus on, its an old trick

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Hey Larry Floyd called, he wants his balls out of your throat! Even he is tired of your ball washing!
              ITS WIERD THAT CLASSLESS POSTERS SUCH AS YOU HAVE ALL THEM GREEN Ks YO, BUT THEN AGAIN THIS IS BABYLON...

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
                Guerrero is fine in my view. I just think Martinez is worthy of the September fight over Canelo and definitely deserves the nod after that if Floyd indeed does fight Canelo in September.
                I agree with that, though if it's being set up Martinez should come down and fight a top 154 lber to show he can actually fight at 154 lbs. If he's not going to fight GGG at 160 who really is there for him there? He can move back down and fight any champion for a warm-up if he really wants to campaign 154 imo. It might actually hype the Mayweather fight more (or could cause Mayweather to not want it) either way its a gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                  I agree with that, though if it's being set up Martinez should come down and fight a top 154 lber to show he can actually fight at 154 lbs. If he's not going to fight GGG at 160 who really is there for him there? He can move back down and fight any champion for a warm-up if he really wants to campaign 154 imo. It might actually hype the Mayweather fight more (or could cause Mayweather to not want it) either way its a gamble.
                  In terms of money there is no one at 154 besides Canelo (same size as Martinez on fight night, so should not be at 154) or Floyd (Cotto maybe, but that looks even more unlikely), so unless he gets those two why gamble moving down when there is no guarantee of a big money fight?

These fighters should give Martinez the benefit of the doubt and if Floyd gives Martinez the requested amount of time to try to lose the weight in a healthy manner than why not?

After Canelo, Martinez looks to be the most marketable opponent for Floyd regardless of whether he come down to 154 beforehand. If marketed right I could see it coming very close to a Canelo-Mayweather fight or maybe even surpass it given Martinez' position on the P4P chart and how that could be hyped up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                    Do you and Broner have to fight over who gets to suck Floyd's balls first or does he let you guys do it at the same time?
                    hahahahaha

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X