Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the tougher fight at any era at 130 lbs? Floyd, Marquez or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the tougher fight at any era at 130 lbs? Floyd, Marquez or Pacquiao?

Floyd - we all know the floyd at 130. He was too exciting to watch. Has a wonderful offense (compare to his offense now) throw combinations and goes for the kill. Very slick inside and out. Too hungry and too fast on his feet. at any weight he has showed brilliance in his defense. but at 130 he has a lot more pop than any weight he went thru. Displayed amazing skills and extreme accuracy but probably the smallest among the three at 130. and his chin was untested at 130.

Marquez - was a very dangerous counterpuncher at 130. Solid punching power, always takes risk to trade his effective counters and combinations. yet vulnerable (in ex. to the likes of Jimrex Jaca). not that fast footspeed but has an awesome timing and has a very good chin. He would've done better against floyd at 130 than at their catchweight last 2009.

Pacquiao - was also great at 130. Pressures his opponents like hell and doesnt stop until round 12 doing what he's good at. Great power at 130 and enough to hurt anybody or knock them down if landed cleanly. Has bad defense at 130, he's easier to hit at 130 than at higher weights. Hard to put him off on what he's doing to you and was too hungry. Among the 3, pac probably has the best chin at 130. and probably the biggest, he rehydrates up to 145lbs at fight night. probably just as fast as Floyd at 130.

who do you think guys?
    Floyd
    55.38%
    Marquez
    4.62%
    Pacquiao
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by dibzvincent143; 07-11-2012, 09:46 PM.

Definitely Floyd, anything below 135lbs I don't see anybody in history beating this dude..he was the perfect blend of smarts, sharpness, skill, and defense..

Comment

Pac was a monster

Comment

Definitely Floyd, anything below 135lbs I don't see anybody in history beating this dude..he was the perfect blend of smarts, sharpness, skill, and defense..
        But Floyd vs Marquez and Floyd vs Pac at 130lbs would've been great to watch. Both is a tough fight for him at 130 (than at 147 ofcourse) and I wouldnt be surprise if the guys can pull it off.

Comment

Pac was winning AND loosing at 130

JMM as well

Floyd was a beast at 130. Shane Mosely was too

Comment

i dont thing there were many in history who could beat 130 floyd. and i wouldnt bet on the 130 versions of manny and marquez beating him, thats for sure.

Comment

The guy who never lost at 130..

Comment

Floyd at 130 was a complete fighter,power,speed,defense.

Comment

i dont thing there were many in history who could beat 130 floyd. and i wouldnt bet on the 130 versions of manny and marquez beating him, thats for sure.
                  Pac was winning AND loosing at 130

JMM as well

Floyd was a beast at 130. Shane Mosely was too
                  I agree that Floyd was a beast at 130. but do you think guys that manny and marquez would've handled castillo? ( i know its at 135)

Comment

meant to vote for Marquez.......voted for Pacquiao on accident

Comment

Working...
                    X