Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a glimpse of how good Jose Benavidez Jr. is!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    that is some pathetic defense they teach at the wild card gym...closed arms and sitting behind the ropes SMH lol
    yeah no kidding they should hire Victor Ortiz to teach them the wonderful art of slickness

Comment

please everyone beats Pac in sparring.

but This Kid looks very promosing.

Comment

Good vid. Pac was clowning though, but the kid has got some skill. Gotta say Pac hit the kid with 2 beautiful counter right hooks. His right hand has got a lot better over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          yeah no kidding they should hire Victor Ortiz to teach them the wonderful art of slickness
          That wouldn't be a bad idea

Comment

Benavidez is the real deal. Can't wait to see him against solid opposition. Definately one to watch.

On the subject of the defence being taught at the Wild Card, I have to agree that it isn't exactly watertight and the Wild Card fighters seem to be particularly vunerable to the uppercut. While the technique isn't watertight though, it does allow fighters to prepare for the impact of punches during an offensive blitz from an opponent. I can see a benefit to that, especially for a chinny fighter like Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              Kid is the truth, can definitely see him being the top name in the sport in the future.
              kid needs to work on his stamina tho... heard he gased in his last fight.

Comment

kid looks to be the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                  that is some pathetic defense they teach at the wild card gym...closed arms and sitting behind the ropes SMH lol
                  Yes well at least they teach something rather than cry and quit after taking some shots.

Goofy ass clown.

Comment

I like Bernavidez, I heard he even beat Khan in sparring but a few things on him.

His defence is very open since he is always on the attack.

I haven't seen any of his pro fights mind you.

His work rate is damn high, a bit like Juan Diaz, but does he have power? Can he do it for 12? I know he is damn young, but he needs to learn to coast a round when he's won it.

Thirdly, he left the Wild Card some reason, is his dad a good trainer?

Comment

I be by the time he's fight 10 or 12 round fights he'll beat Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X